Loader free loader rebate

/ free loader rebate #11  
The CT440 qualifies for the free QA loader. Haven't priced the tractor but you can see suggested list by using the "build your own" on Bobcat website <bobcat.com>

I didnt know they had a "build your own" feature. I just looked at it and have to ask....

Is the "free" loader really free?

The way I am reading it is:

You can either take 0%....OR....a free loader....OR.....$2300 off.

So it seems a cash buyer would have to pay an extra $2300 for the loader? still not bad, but certainly not free.

OR...a finance buyer will have pay interest (not get the 0%) if they take the loader. Still not free, but depending on interest rates, probabally still not bad.

/ free loader rebate #12  
Not correct. When you first start and choose the CT440 base price comes up at $22820 and gives you the 3 options (low rate finance, cash rebate, or Bobtach loader), choose the loader option and watch the price it does not change. Do not choose the loader option again when you get to the 3rd screen where it lists attachments.
If you get financing somewhere other than through Bobcat it is same as cash sale.
Example I just tried - CT440 w/free bobtach loader, R1 tires, & 2 rear remotes = $23320.

/ free loader rebate #13  
Not correct. When you first start and choose the CT440 base price comes up at $22820 and gives you the 3 options (low rate finance, cash rebate, or Bobtach loader), choose the loader option and watch the price it does not change. Do not choose the loader option again when you get to the 3rd screen where it lists attachments.
If you get financing somewhere other than through Bobcat it is same as cash sale.
Example I just tried - CT440 w/free bobtach loader, R1 tires, & 2 rear remotes = $23320.

But JUST the tractor if you choose the "cash" option takes 2300 off the 22820. SO....22,820-2300=20,320

20,320 IS the cash purchase price of JUST the tractor. So doesnt that mean the "free" loader is costing 2300?

Fo through and build TWO identical tractors. One with a loader, one without. With cash purchase, IF it isnt the EXACT same price, then the loader isnt really free is it?

/ free loader rebate #14  
$2,300 is roughly what you would pay in interest to finance the tractor.

So, you can finance at 0%, and Bobcat gives $2,300 to the bank
Or, if you don't want a loader, you can pay cash and Bobcat will give you the $2,300

If you want a loader and are paying cash, the free loader credit is worth much more than the $2,300, that's the way to go.

For the free loader arm, Bobcat covers the loader arm, not freight or install (usually done at the factor). This is why the credit you recieve is a little less than the price of the loader arms. It's still a good deal, and worth more than the $2,300.

/ free loader rebate #15  
For the free loader arm, Bobcat covers the loader arm, not freight or install (usually done at the factor). This is why the credit you recieve is a little less than the price of the loader arms. It's still a good deal, and worth more than the $2,300.

Thats the point though. While it may be a great deal if you were considering a loader anyway, the way I read it....it certainly isnt free. The only way for it to "actually" be free IMO would be for the price to be the EXACT SAME with OR without the loader.

/ free loader rebate #16  
I'm finding this thread intriguing as recently I stopped by the only Bob Cat dealer listed in the state. He was not giving a loader incentive. I do not know if he was sour grapes but he stated that the loader gimmick (his words) was just a sales incentive that the customer was paying for anyway. According to him it worked this way: Loader incentive people are getting list for the tractor. He claims a 25% mock up is priced in so for the sake of this discussion and what he had on the floor 25% of his 23500 tractor is 17525 or dealer cost. He'll sell a loader for $5000 and claims he'll sell the tractor for 18500 plus 5 for the loader or grand total of 23500. (CT 440 w/remotes)The way he explained it makes hardly anything for free. A good deal maybe but the "free" thing is simply to get people in the door if indeed this guy is telling the truth. The question remains as to why he did not take part in the incentive if he was selling the tractor for the same amount as the incentive. Not knowing the background info is making me puzzled.I thought every dealer had to be part of the factory incentive.

/ free loader rebate #17  
:confused2::confused2:
I'm thinking this dealer dosen't sell many tractors!
How and where did he get this crock of a story from.
First off a dealer can not sell a tractor for list and receive the loader credit.
We have very strict guid lines.
And by the way just because the loader lists out for x amount, doesn't mean you will get the list x amount off the selling price.

The free loader is just that. You are getting a free loader. Your are not getting free shipping, free instalation or a free quick tach bucket.
Guys look at it how you want. All I can tell you is that almost every tractor I sold while Bobcat was running the free loader program was sold with the free loader.
I guess it all comes down to the "sales person" doing the selling.
I will sit down and lay out the numbers with all 3 deals and let you pick which deal fits you best.

/ free loader rebate #18  
I didnt know they had a "build your own" feature. I just looked at it and have to ask....

Is the "free" loader really free?

The way I am reading it is:

You can either take 0%....OR....a free loader....OR.....$2300 off.

So it seems a cash buyer would have to pay an extra $2300 for the loader? still not bad, but certainly not free.

OR...a finance buyer will have pay interest (not get the 0%) if they take the loader. Still not free, but depending on interest rates, probabally still not bad.

You know the old saying......
NOTHING in life is free

/ free loader rebate #19  
Just curious what kind of $$$ it costs for a CT440??

I kinda got new tractor fever and need a reality check. I know when bobcat first came out with the free loader, it seemed a helluva deal:thumbsup:

Ha! you didn't think I would find you over here drooling over the Bobcats did you? Who is the traitor now? hmmmm:laughing::laughing:

James K0UA (soon to be a Kioti owner)

/ free loader rebate #20  
:confused2::confused2:
I'm thinking this dealer dosen't sell many tractors!
How and where did he get this crock of a story from.
First off a dealer can not sell a tractor for list and receive the loader credit.
We have very strict guid lines.
And by the way just because the loader lists out for x amount, doesn't mean you will get the list x amount off the selling price.

The free loader is just that. You are getting a free loader. Your are not getting free shipping, free instalation or a free quick tach bucket.
Guys look at it how you want. All I can tell you is that almost every tractor I sold while Bobcat was running the free loader program was sold with the free loader.
I guess it all comes down to the "sales person" doing the selling.
I will sit down and lay out the numbers with all 3 deals and let you pick which deal fits you best.

He's claiming 23500 is list for the 440 w/o the loader. With the loader its still 23500. He explained to me how he is matching the incentive.
Does he need to be part of the program? I do not understand why he wouldn't be part of the program if he is selling like he is? He only had 2 tractors on the floor. A 2011 CT225 and the 440

Last edited: