Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L 3940 HST-3
Talk about a bad freaking day!

JD Sprayer 2011 - YouTube:

Last edited by a moderator:
   / Now THAT's Stuck! #2  
At least they didn't tear the field and crops up.......:thumbsup:

Best "stuck" I've seen, what NIGHTMARE!!

/ Now THAT's Stuck! #3  
Wow, makes me appreciate my soil conditions more.

/ Now THAT's Stuck! #4  
Neat. What a mess. Love the Rawhide music. LOL. Rollin rollin rollin. NOT.

/ Now THAT's Stuck! #5  
How much HP and what does the that BIG JD weigh that was pulling everything out? Amazing the power it had!

/ Now THAT's Stuck! #6  
Wow....talk about a bad day. I bet those boys spend more than a few quarters cleaning up at the local car wash.

/ Now THAT's Stuck! #7  
Talk about a bad freaking day!

Sprayer 2011 - YouTube[/url]

OK, the scene at 3:32 shows the tractor pulling out the truck, but using a winch on the truck mounted up behind the cab. As the truck is slowly moving backwards, the rear end is sinking deeper and the more the tractor pulls, the deeper it is getting. At some point that rear end is gonna become a fulcrum and the truck flips over. This was just stupid. (Now I'll return and watch what really happens there... :) )

/ Now THAT's Stuck! #8  
foggy1111 said:
Wow....talk about a bad day. I bet those boys spend more than a few quarters cleaning up at the local car wash.

And a few dollars for the busted front drive on the sprayer.

/ Now THAT's Stuck! #10  
OK, the scene at 3:32 shows the tractor pulling out the truck, but using a winch on the truck mounted up behind the cab. As the truck is slowly moving backwards, the rear end is sinking deeper and the more the tractor pulls, the deeper it is getting. At some point that rear end is gonna become a fulcrum and the truck flips over. This was just stupid. (Now I'll return and watch what really happens there... :) )

I noticed that too....and thought they were goofy on that high hook-up. Almost like setting an anchor?