Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,781  
Good morning all!! Just off work at 7 am. Boss lady has a dr appt today. Hopefully today is the day my little girl is born!!! My first her 2.

Oh yeah it's 35 outside with a high of 55.

Everyone have a good day!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,782  
Congrats on the baby girl JD230511!!

46 now, headed to mid 60's they say, who knows, it's springtime on Delmarva.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #2,783  
toppop52 said:
Congrats on the baby girl JD230511!!

46 now, headed to mid 60's they say, who knows, it's springtime on Delmarva.:D

Thank you. I hope she is born today.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,784  
2012-04-24, 0803

40, sunny and clear. High of 57 and showers predicted (doubt we get the showers though).

/ Good morning!!!!
#2,785  
37 here, supposed to hit mid-50's later today, fricking wind is still blasting away. Got the entire place mowed this week for the second time this year...YAYYYY. Gotta run to the gas station today to fill my four diesel cans...about $85 total. Good news...wife has decided to keep her job a while longer....:thumbsup:

61 here, supposed to get to 73. I am in Florida for a couple of days, helping my folks out. I finished mowing my place Saturday. I guess if your wife is gonna keep working, your quality time (**** tube) is safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,786  
Good morning all. Looks like an alright day, some sun/cloud. More rain expected this evening and tomorrow. Should get up to about 45F today. To try and encourage some more warmth I am taking in the car this morning to get the air conditioning recharged and, it is almost May after all, :laughing: :laughing: swap out the winter tires to summer ones.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,787  
First cup of coffee is gone. 38 degrees with little wind this morning. Heading to 61 with some sun today. Still working at getting everything up and running after being shut down for several months.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,788  
Good Morning all!

I decided to sleep in today because it is my Birthday & I've taken the day off.

I'm going to go get some seat time on my freshly serviced tractor today!

WOO HOO!

Have a wonderful day all of you.

David