Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,411  
Coffee is in the cup. 63 degrees this morning with some rain. Heading to a high of 89 and a possibility of thunderstorms. Not ready for the hot weather. Going to sit in the shade and enjoy a couple of adult beverages.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,412  
67 headed to 89+. Going to be VERY Humid again today...

Ron's idea is better than mine, I will be working on chikn run and tractoring all day. No beers until dinner time for David.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,413  
65F clear w/chance of shower maybe later tonight...highs mid to upper 80's
Let the lawn dry some more than take final clean up spin around..pre chop yesterday. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #3,414  
Hello all, spending today with my in-laws and taking them places. For the first time in a week we are having an overcast day that would be ideal for working outside and I will not be here...darn it. But will enjoy the time with family.

David, congratulations on becoming an Elite member....:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #3,415  
David, congratulations on becoming an Elite member....:thumbsup:

Thanks Bill.

I've been a member since August 11th 2011 I think... Not too bad of a pace...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,416  
Currently 64 as I enjoy that second cuppa coffee. Headed for 79 and humid.

I'll be taking my two new foster dogs that I pulled from the pound yesterday in the vet later this morning.

The light switch for my closet had gone bad so I have to get that replaced soon.

Have a great day everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,417  
its cloudy and 54 this morning with rain in the forecast for the afternoon with a high of 70 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,418  
Good morning. 70* here going up to mid-eighties and humid. We need some rain as my grass is turning brown. Last year at this time we had too much rain. Have a nice Memorial Day weekend everyone!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,420  
On my first cup ....

It's already 78 here and headed up to a high of 83 with "abundant sunshine" .... meh ....

Earlier it was calling for partly cloudy with a 30% chance of thunderstorms .... but it looks like I'll be roasting again today.

Last night we had strong thunderstorms to our north and west .... could see the lightning and hear the thunder .... but it never made it here. At this point we could really use the rain ..... it's been dry enough I think I'm gonna pull out the sprinkler and water around the barn just to try and keep the dust down while I work.