Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,091  
63 now, 81 later, dry and comfortable, think I'll mow the grass now that we got some rain yesterday. 90's for 4-5 days starting Thursday.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,092  
2012-06-26, 0740

57 and a bit breezy...beautiful morning! Like MossflowerWoods, had the windows open last night...slept like a baby.
A high of 76 predicted...

/ Good morning!!!! #4,093  
57 degrees here, love the cool mornings this time of the year...did about two hours of push mowing last night...have the entire place mowed for the 6th time this year.

Supposed to hit 95 degrees here Thursday...

/ Good morning!!!! #4,094  
Clearly a "City Boy" welding cart... First it looks purloined from a commercial establishment (his last welding cart was from 'Piggly Wiggly' and one wheel was all wobbly)...
Now that right there is funny ....

55 degrees, sunny, and headed to the low 70's for a high .... perfect working weather ....

Back up to near 90 in two days though .... with only a 30% chance of rain on one day (Friday) in the next five ....

Almost finished with my second cup .... time to go put the toothbar on the bucket and do a little digging ....

/ Good morning!!!! #4,095  
Love the cool mornings too ! with a cup of java in my hand and reading TBN.... :p soon it will be time to go play on my tractor and mow.

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,097  
Good morning. You know it's summer in Texas when you stop seeing any temperature below 80. Before sunrise 80 degrees, today is predicted to be the hottest day of the year at 105. Yesterday was only 104.......and it is not even close to the hottest month - August. It's getting light so I better get out and get some work done before noon.

Wow!! Thats hot. Anything over about 85 here in Michigan gets uncomfortable, but we always have humidity here, 90% isn't unusual. 105 with that humidity would be a killer.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,099  
Sunny and 65* here. Love this mild weather. Heat and humidity will return at the end of the week.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,100  
Cloud with sunny breaks today. High in the mid 60'sC.
Rather be cool than the blazing heat :fiery: some of you are having.
Good day to move and store under cover a big pile of split firewood.
See the Canada Thistle I sprayed a couple of days ago looks like it is dying. Used an Eco friendly product that has iron as the main ingredient.

Last edited: