Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,111  
57 and lovely this morning!

So much for that! Time to button the house up nd crank the AC starting later today.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,112  
Good Morning! 5:20 am and 83 degrees. High yesterday was 107.

Lost electricity yesterday afternoon and water yesterday evening.

Electric came back on after 2 hours but I'm still working on a 2" PVC water leak (My side of the meter). I don't even want to think about working in the hot, black, sticky, smelly, muddy, mosquito infested, gumbo all morning. I also don't want to even think of my next water bill, apparently it's been leaking for a while. The Tractor's back hole was a life saver last night. When it gets light I get to see the water diversionary hole that I dug with only the emergency flasher lights.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,113  
58 here now, got a cup of instant coffee ready and will take the guys out as they are foaming at the mouth to get thru the door...bye for now.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,114  
2012-06-27. 0642

57 degrees this morning...might see 84 today.
Looks like any outdoor work better be done today...gonna heat back up tomorrow.
Main chore is to get some hardware and paint for a storm door I bought on the side of the road. Paid $3 for it. Very good condition, but needs paint and a door snubber. Off to Lowes, I reckon.
Backyard..better mow that too!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,116  
54 this morning, 88 later highs for the 8 of next 10 days will be mid to upper 90's with 2 days predicted over 100.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,117  
Good Morning! 5:20 am and 83 degrees. High yesterday was 107.

Lost electricity yesterday afternoon and water yesterday evening.

Electric came back on after 2 hours but I'm still working on a 2" PVC water leak (My side of the meter). I don't even want to think about working in the hot, black, sticky, smelly, muddy, mosquito infested, gumbo all morning. I also don't want to even think of my next water bill, apparently it's been leaking for a while. The Tractor's back hole was a life saver last night. When it gets light I get to see the water diversionary hole that I dug with only the emergency flasher lights.

UGH....I feel sorry for you having to deal with both water and power issues at the same time, especially in lousy heat and humid weather. I have never understood why tractor manufacturers do not provide some type of rear work lighting as standard as I'm sure a majority of owners would find such a feature useful. Probably don't provide it for the same reason they rarely provide a lighter socket for powering things, penny pinching.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,118  
nice 63 this morning but going to heat up to 87 today and humid,glad i cut the grass yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,119  
Good morning everyone. A cool 62* and sunny here with a high of 84. Ordered 3 ton of gravel for the one shed with the dirt floor. Have to get that down before the heat and humidity return. The ground hogs love to dig in that shed and they really tear the place up.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,120  
80 degrees here now, came in to feed the cats. About uploading the pics of the cart, used the "manage attachments" method. Always surprises me when that actually works for a change. Going back out to work on the stone planter frame in the front yard now....will upload a pic. I moved the big stones up with my tractor and then moved the concrete chunks in the bottom up afterwards. Now to get 2 yards of black dirt and then this can be planted.

Nice planter JD but just looking at those rocks gave me a back ache! Now where did I put that Motrin:laughing:.