Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,191  
Got the clocks in the house turned back one hour.
Will do the ones in the barn, chicken coop and shop in the morning.
Looks like it will be a rainy day on Sunday with a high of 56F.

MouseField,

How'd you teach your chickens to tell time? That is flipping awesome. Can you tell me how so I can teach my chickens
:D :D :D :D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,192  
I woke up at my normal time and than tried to go back to sleep.

44 and clear, supposed to be lovely like yesterday was. Did a little deer hunting with my new boss yesterday. Didn't even see one, but it was still fun.

He has offered to come help me plant some food plots. I'm gonna hold him to that...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,193  
Good morning all. It got down in the 30's last night. It's currently 35 F right now. I just put another log in the stove. Waiting on the coffee to get done. Then not sure what else I'll do. Probably bring some more logs in.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #6,194  
G'day yall. 31 degrees here, cloudy but finally not raining. Looks like a dusting of snow last night. Can't wait to watch the F1 race this AM and then get off to doing chores (don't have to work today).

Oh, and Mouse, my chickens can't tell time but they can dance a mean jig!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,195  
Drank all my allotment of coffee before 6 AM. 24 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 44 with clouds and sun. Leaving Daylight Savings Time has me on the wrong time table. Spent more time on winterizing pond than I thought it would. Cool fresh air wore me out. Fell asleep way to early. Going to spend the day with grand kids and watch NASCAR.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,196  
2012-11-04, 0710

Been up a couple hours and just finished my 2nd cup of coffee.
Chores today are to mulch the leaves in the back yard and blow them off the drive. Hopefully, it'll be dry enough to do this.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,197  
we have 15 degrees and sunny,everything is white from frost.going up warm up to 43 so i will work mulching the last of the oak leaves.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,198  
Got the clocks in the house turned back one hour.
Will do the ones in the barn, chicken coop and shop in the morning.
Looks like it will be a rainy day on Sunday with a high of 56F.

You keep a clock in the chicken coup so they know when to lay eggs for breakfast? :D

/ Good morning!!!! #6,199  
31 this morning right at daybreak, in the 40's now, low 50's later. Another nor'easter due in Wednesday.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,200  
You keep a clock in the chicken coup so they know when to lay eggs for breakfast? :D

Eggs? I thought the clock would be for the rooster to know the time to start crowing. 32 degrees here now, wish I could teach one of the cats to run out to the road and fetch the paper for me.