Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,201  
I have my cat trained to lay in the cat tree and sleep, he's great at it too!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,202  
MouseField,

How'd you teach your chickens to tell time? That is flipping awesome. Can you tell me how so I can teach my chickens
:D :D :D :D
David

I also have a light with a timer on it using a day light bulb, set for 2AM as my girls :chicken: like at least 14 hours of "daylight", so when I go out just after the crack of dawn there is usually 60-70 eggs waiting for me. :)

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,203  
Slept in today, then out for bfast at the local diner. It was standing room only, took us about 10 minutes to get a seat there. Nice to see local biz picking up. A couple of years ago, the owner told me that his gross was down nearly 50%, and he was thinking of closing. Good to see him survive. Having some coffee, then going out to do some yard work, it's maybe 40F. Hopefully the sun will come out!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,204  
Good morning TBNers! :cool:

Not a bad morning here in Scotland. Effing freezing as per but at least it's not raining or, God forbid, SNOWING! :eek:

Got the old "HOOVER" coffee cup filled up for the second time this morning, even though I slept pretty good I still need my caffeine.

Got to get out the house at about 8:40AM (UK time) for my first day's paid work.

Have a good and healthy day guys.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,205  
Been up for an hour or so already. Got Cold last night, down to about 25, but it's suppose to be in the 50's later today.

Wedge

/ Good morning!!!! #6,206  
Jamie,

Have a great first day at work!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,207  
It is 35 here headed to sunny and 52. I am thinking about riding one of the Harley's to work today... Not going to get many chances.

Tonight they are forecasting a low of 27, we have not been below freezing yet...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,208  
34F this morning and calm before the store tomorrow (election day hot air) TV will return with somewhat normal ads.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,209  
Got the coffee brewing at correct time today. 31 degrees with clouds. Heading to 42 with sun and clouds. Was watching NASCAR race yesterday evening and fell a sleep. Woke up and said no problem. Because I had recorded it. Got to the last restart and recoding ran out. :( No problem, recorded the rerun at 1am this morning. Ran the replay this morning while posting. Go Jimmie!!! :thumbsup:
Got my son and grandson to help trim a tree that is next to garage. Have to cut the limbs up and run threw chipper today.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,210  
Good morning! 61 now up to 82 this afternoon. Our county had a record # of early voters the last two weeks. I'v seen very few political commercials but that could be because I'm streaming StarTreck in the evenings. :D

The minor pointers on the compass rose are cut, today I start on the major pointers. Only 80 pavers to cut but showers predicted this afternoon might close the project early.