Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,221  
Ask your neighbor what I need to do to find a wife 20 years younger than me...:laughing: He must be drawing a pension and should be able to collect a reduced SS benefit at his age. I only have a pension now and I just refinanced what was a paid-for house to buy out my soon-to-be-ex's equity...I better go look for work myself....yeah, like somebody would hire a 61 year old, semi-alcoholic unskilled grump like me...:laughing:

Was 20 degrees here with a heavy frost but they predict it will warm to the high 50's in a few days.

Jamie...great to know are you getting a step on the ladder to beginning a career in the working world...I give you a hard time but am secretly very pleased you have this opportunity.

It's his 3rd marriige, so he has practiced a bit. Also explains why he is broke - he has paid for 2 other wives. He gets SS + his pension. You gonna sign up for SS @62?

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #6,222  
31 degrees headed to 50. Rain is coming through tomorrow as the "Nor'Easter" builds up and heads Northeast. I woke up early and could not go back to sleep.

Today is all about an amazing right and PRIVILEGE we Americans have to VOTE.

PLEASE Go out and vote for the candidates and causes YOU support. Locally the polls open at 6am and I might go and try to be the first guy to vote today.

Be well all,
David

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #6,223  
19 degrees here this morning heading up to somewhere near 40. Looking at some wet weather on Wednesday and a chance of some snow, ice on Thursday….

/ Good morning!!!! #6,225  
Cooler here with rain coming. Polls open at 7 AM, love to vote but sick of all the ads...including the ones from the people I am voting for! :confused2:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,226  
No coffee this morning. 21 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 44 with lots sun and then some clouds. Got my voting done last week by absentee ballot. Got another test today for my annual check up. These cool days with sun and no wind have got me doing a lot. Thought I had all the leaves picked up. But no. Large maple in front of house is dropping it's leaves. May get them picked up this afternoon.
Hope you enjoy your job Jamie.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,227  
Just got back from voting. The wife and I were #3 and #4 in line when the polls opened. There was a line of about 75 others and they expect record turnouts.

Boy this cup of coffee tastes better now.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,228  
Current temperature:60 expected low 55
Looks like it might rain :rolleyes:

weather.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #6,229  
Good Morning! 55-75 clear skies, picture perfect day!

With 7 points complete on the compass rose I'm heading toward the finish! After the points are in then about 1000 pavers will be cut in around the points to fill in the rest of the 20' circle. No finish date will be announced - it just makes my wife laugh.:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,230  
27 this morning, 51 later, the nor'easter looks like it's going farther off shore and we'll get less rain and wind. That's great right now!