Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,891  
62F and raining. Costco run today. For us that is a 160 mile round trip. Don't go too often, plan around buying dog food. Will pickup 6 of the 40 pound bags today. Stop at Mickey D's for coffee and a bite on way over, shop, lunch in Waimea, likely at the Chinese buffet, then home to unload/unpack. A full day and big check.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,893  
Roy, When you moved to Vermont did you have to make improvements to your vehicles? My recollections of visiting winter Vermont is that some of the back roads aren't the very best.

Well, the roads here are a lot like West Virginia, but less curves...

There's a lot of frost heaving. Most of the side roads are dirt or gravel. I think living on a paved road is a real luxury in Vermont!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,894  
Wait until mud season comes RJ,than the fun really begins. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,896  
Chippewa highs logging thread for that extra grip inside the boot theres a warning label..Maybe Harmful to your HEALTH if worn on Mrs. clean floor. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,897  
Thomas is so right about mud season. It keeps with our 4-season theme in New England. They are early winter (snow) Lots of Snow, More Snow and finally Mud Season (that brings along the black flies and mosquitos) Oh just can't wait until mud season comes along. Heading toward 12 below tonight and we might hit 10 above tomorrow!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,898  
2013-01-23, 0440

Guess we don't have to worry about mud season today!!
It's currently -17 degrees and clear. Fortunately, no wind! The predicted high is 6 degrees and sunny...meaning it'll stay cold.

My wife tells me we're supposed to get a storm Friday or Saturday. Not according to the Weather Channel.com Anyone hearing different?

/ Good morning!!!! #7,899  
Roy---MINUS 17 DEGREES !!!??? It's a toasty 3 above zero here right now and we got two inches of new powder snow last night. Finally got the issue of the deed resolved so the place is in my name now, when I built on and remodeled I purchased Schlage locks for the doors in part because they can be rekeyed with a simple $14 kit that will do six locks. Did that yesterday upon learning deed transfer had been completed.

Glad I don't have to go anyplace today, enjoy your Thursday everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,900  
Roy---MINUS 17 DEGREES !!!???

Yep...minus 17 degrees....
We had -17 (give or take) about a week or so back too. Just gotta dress right.