Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,181  
36.9 to be exact, mid 40's later, gray winter sky, 40's and 50's for the next week.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,182  
10 and going to high 20's. Lots of little things to do, don't know if I will get to them!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,183  
34 degrees this morning chance of rain. got to get thing's done today or at least make a efort. everyone have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #8,184  
Was 6 degrees here an hour ago, just came in from getting the newspaper. Air feels really crisp this morning heading out soon to have coffee with friends.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,185  
Was 6 degrees here an hour ago, just came in from getting the newspaper. Air feels really crisp this morning heading out soon to have coffee with friends.

Those prostitutes are not your friends!:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,186  
Good Morning! 61˚ warming to 78˚ foggy this morning. I'm going to take a homemade soil roller to the auction today. it was made with an eight inch pipe and 10 golf cart wheels. I replaced it with a steel 5' 1000 lb. water filled roller.

Gas, that 90 mile goal is looking unattainable. February is a short month and I'm having to cut back to give my knees a rest. I'll be trying for 70 miles again this month.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,187  
we have flurries and 13 degrees with a high of 24 today.2-4 inches of snow predicted.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,188  
It's been so mild out the past week or so that when we took our goats for a munch down an old logging road the runs behind our place along the banks of Whiskey Creek we were attacked :eek: :shocked: :muttering: by mosquitoes.
Seems just a tad early for the little buggers to be out.
Cloudy with showers today and a high of 8C/46.4F.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,189  
63F, light rain most of the night, so wet roof this morning. Did get a lot of mowing done yesterday so it's ready for the sun to shine and continue growing.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,190  
Good afternoon everyone!! 33 degrees out with the wind feels like 25. I need to start the tractor and make sure it starts. I haven't been on it in probably 2-3 weeks. It's been much colder than what I have posted above.

Back to work tomorrow, I feel like my weekend off flew by. I don't get another weekend off for another month.

Enjoy the rest of your day!!

Larry