Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,193  
Good evening all. Morning started at 30F, high was 56F and sunny.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,194  
No biking today, finished the van project instead. When the guy tried to steal the van he broke off part of the key chime assembly. That piece would interfere sometimes with key returning to lock position. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #8,196  
2013-02-06, 0415
15 degrees now, a high of 34 predicted.
We didn't get the snow predicted for last night...but we still have plenty from a few weeks ago!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,197  
good morning 31 degree's suppose to be high 30's low 40's today. went up in the mountain late yesterday man do i have alot of chain saw time comming up. pine tree's laying ever where alot of them blocking the road.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,198  
28 and clear and dark here.
I forgot to set the alarm and slept in until 0514 AGAIN!
Yesterday was not quite as long a day at work, I did make it home to take my 3 daughters out for a Daddy Date of Pizza & cheesy bacon fries... Mom got alone time, something she NEVER gets...
Life is good. Crazy but good.
Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,199  
good morning 31 degree's suppose to be high 30's low 40's today. went up in the mountain late yesterday man do i have alot of chain saw time comming up. pine tree's laying ever where alot of them blocking the road.

Sam,

Maybe you should have a TBN Mid-Atlantic Chainsawpalooza weekend and Invite us all down to help ya out...

Just a thought...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,200  
In public?

This query here is just begging for a snappy retort but out of politeness I will refrain, or maybe because the mods here "have it in for me" I will refrain. :laughing:

15 degrees out right now but the skies look clear. Have a great day everyone.