ETA TBN member nomination thread

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #251  
   / ETA TBN member nomination thread #253  
   / ETA TBN member nomination thread #256  
I should have such friends. :laughing:

I would imagine that just about every major town has someone with a table that would be willing to cut your steel from your pattern . I am locating sources for the parts/cylinders at the best cost and shipping and correct steel and by looking at a number of different brands available online it shouldn't be too hard to come up with a new pattern . I think for myself a smaller version would work better by lowering weight to increase lift capacity ,also working in tight quarters around trees I want to save 36 -48 inches would work for me and cost less and lift more , most guys don't have or need 50 + hp tractors ,but I'm sure we all want one :laughing:

017.jpg

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #257  
   / ETA TBN member nomination thread #258  
The grapple should be delivered tomorrow.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #260  
I would imagine that just about every major town has someone with a table that would be willing to cut your steel from your pattern . I am locating sources for the parts/cylinders at the best cost and shipping and correct steel and by looking at a number of different brands available online it shouldn't be too hard to come up with a new pattern . I think for myself a smaller version would work better by lowering weight to increase lift capacity ,also working in tight quarters around trees I want to save 36 -48 inches would work for me and cost less and lift more , most guys don't have or need 50 + hp tractors ,but I'm sure we all want one :laughing:

View attachment 303045

When you buy a kit you are not only buying the parts but also tested design as one would hope. There is some value in it.