3 PT MoldBoard Plows, New or Used?

/ 3 PT MoldBoard Plows, New or Used? #62  
hey rasor, we all have something to learn and this forum is a great resource. The search function does wonders but don't be afraid to ask a "dumb question" You never know what you might learn!

/ 3 PT MoldBoard Plows, New or Used? #63  
I have really gotten a lot from this forum- there are some really smart folks here. I know guys who farmed their whole life and never really learned the art of using a bottom plow. Know some real good carpenters that don't know what all the numbers are on a framing square. Nobody can know everything, but if you learn the principles behind stuff you are better off. I hope I was not coming off as a jerk, rasor. My response was in how I had to explain it to myself because I struggled with it also. I'm not able to gasp things right off the bat, it usually takes me time to reason through stuff and why.

/ 3 PT MoldBoard Plows, New or Used?
If only we could talk a company into re-making the Ford 3point 101 moldboard plow in 1 and 2 bottoms we would be set. You figure there are many more compact tractors today than there were ever 2N, 8N and 9N Fords.

/ 3 PT MoldBoard Plows, New or Used? #65  
   / 3 PT MoldBoard Plows, New or Used? #66  
hey sweet, look back a couple posts i got a couple of my 4 bottom posted.

/ 3 PT MoldBoard Plows, New or Used? #68  
I have just restored a Ford 101 3 bottom plow. Here are some photo's

David Pidgeon
New Haven, Vermont

100_0176.jpg100_0155.jpg100_0156.jpg100_0157.jpg100_0174.jpg

/ 3 PT MoldBoard Plows, New or Used? #69  
   / 3 PT MoldBoard Plows, New or Used? #70  
Ken: Thank you for the kind words. It has taken me 2 years to get this far. I now have jointers(6 of them-got the extra for spares) that I will put on this spring. Boy, did I pay thur the nose for those babies!!! When I get done I will have $3200. in these. That Gauge wheel was $800.00 I know I will never get this back but you can not put a price on FUN.

David Pidgeon
New Haven, Vermont