BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #312  
Good god man, you're definitely going to the top of my "hate list". :laughing: Great pics. :thumbsup:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #314  
Nice Video...

You are missing the arrow on the your bucket for alining the QA. Might want to check with your dealer.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #316  

I think they retail for$220. plus tax for the kit. They are a brand new offering by Kubota Canada so they might not be in the system yet. Call your dealer and check. Photo's of the lighting will be posted tonight.

Not a bad price at all

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #317  
I do not have a photo yet because my QA did not come with the sticker when I bought it. The instruction manual show where to install the arrow and how to use it. My dealer has ordered one for me but it has not come in yet. The part number is 7J619-3655-1. There is a whole page on "Attaching the indicator Label."

Future mod... A place to hold the QA pins when not in use. :D

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #318  
Could using a muffler style clamp make it easier to damage the hydraulic cylinder of one was not careful?

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
I do not have a photo yet because my QA did not come with the sticker when I bought it. The instruction manual show where to install the arrow and how to use it. My dealer has ordered one for me but it has not come in yet. The part number is 7J619-3655-1. There is a whole page on "Attaching the indicator Label."

Future mod... A place to hold the QA pins when not in use. :D
Thats a thought :laughing:

Thanks for this. Ive removed and installed the QC bucket a few times now and thought it was easy enough. I'll check on the decal tomorrow. Thanks for this. Much appreciated :thumbsup:

Could using a muffler style clamp make it easier to damage the hydraulic cylinder of one was not careful?

Na. That clamp would never put enough pressure on that cylinder to damage it.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #320  
I have heard rumblings that the QA system can be used on the BX2200. Need to verify that.

The front light mod you did has caught my fancy. Thinking it might be handy to set it up with forward facing lights to shine under the loader bucket at nigh.