Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,152  
Happy 49th, David! You'll be over the hill before you know it! :laughing:

Well, I've already been put out to pasture [rimshot]...

Sorry, I had to do that, even to myself...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,153  
Drinking age was 18 when I turned 18, and I was over 21 when it was raised to that age. So, I cried when I hit 20, because there were no more teens, and I was getting OLD. The first time I was carded to check ID to make sure I was legal drinking age, I was 25. I scared the poor clerk at the store, because I reached over the counter and kissed him!

I'd love to go back and have the body and energy I had at age 17, but sure wouldn't want to have to go back though the University of Hard Knocks again. I like the knowledge I have now, but the rest of me wants to try to fall apart!

I had the exact same thing happen to me as I moved across country with the Navy. It was 18 on base in San Diego, then it was 19 in Florida, and then it was 20 in CT for a couple months and then about the time I turned 21, they changed the laws there also. I only had a few dry months in there...

Your 29 must be close to my 49, heh heh heh heh...
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,154  
Now this is true....Really a true story...no joke...When I was in Basic training at Ft. Campbell, KY. in the winter of 1966 I was at the enlisted man's club on one of the only occassions we were permitted to go there and drink near bear...about 3% alc. if that...anyway there was a pvt. at our table that bet us all a dollar he could eat a razor blade..this was in the days of the double edge razor blades....you young ones might as well read no further...anyway...he placed the blade on his tongue , closed his mouth and began to chew , he opened his mouth and we all saw the broken up razor blade on his tongue...he closed his mouth and took a several big gulps of beer from a clear plastic glass...opened his mouth again and the broken bits of razor blade were gone...not in the glass..he had to swallow them...right ? How did he do that...? the beer was only 3% alcohol so I know what I saw...:):confused3:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,155  
Now this is true....Really a true story...no joke...When I was in Basic training at Ft. Campbell, KY. in the winter of 1966 I was at the enlisted man's club on one of the only occassions we were permitted to go there and drink near bear...about 3% alc. if that...anyway there was a pvt. at our table that bet us all a dollar he could eat a razor blade..this was in the days of the double edge razor blades....you young ones might as well read no further...anyway...he placed the blade on his tongue , closed his mouth and began to chew , he opened his mouth and we all saw the broken up razor blade on his tongue...he closed his mouth and took a several big gulps of beer from a clear plastic glass...opened his mouth again and the broken bits of razor blade were gone...not in the glass..he had to swallow them...right ? How did he do that...? the beer was only 3% alcohol so I know what I saw...:):confused3:

Magic...

/ Good morning!!!! #10,157  
good evening all, today's low was 40F today's hi was 68F and sunny and breezy. Had to relevel the deck on the ZTR now it mows better. Now for the main mower

Happy Birthday David, keep up the progress.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,158  
Happy "49" David, funny though, this is the third straight year you've been 49!:rolleyes:

Speaking of 49, 49 degrees, heading to lower 60's today with a pretty few days on the way.

So that would make him 49 -- with 3 years experience

/ Good morning!!!! #10,160  
Happy "49" David, funny though, this is the third straight year you've been 49!:rolleyes:

Speaking of 49, 49 degrees, heading to lower 60's today with a pretty few days on the way.

Randy,

NOT TRUE!!!!! This is my 1st time at 49!!!! 1964 Bruddder!!!!

Cut it out Randy!

David