Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,401  
42 and clear right now, going to head up toward 80 today! Off to south of Boston for the day, one of my favorite trips! Right, duty calls.
Doesn’t look good for the weekend, chance of rain and cloudy.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,402  
59 now going to mid 60's a lot of rain coming in over the next few days but it least it's gonna warm up a bit. It's been 50's and 60's with northeast winds 15-25 for about 8-9 days now! We're expecting 2-5" of rain between now and the weekend. Normal highs now would be around 72-73.

Toppop; It would be nice if you would share a little of that rain! My pastures are DRY, and I have been watering the garden. Only good thing, we shouldn't get another freeze again until November!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,403  
it has been POURING all night here. The alarm went off at 5 and I did not feel like getting up so I layed there for another 45 min listening to the tattoo of rain on the roof and the window in the room I've been sleeping in...

I think it's gonna rain all day too.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,404  
I need extra coffee today. 45 degrees with light clouds this morning. Heading to 74 with lots of sun all day. Did not sleep well last night. Working on doing spring cleaning of garden pond.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,405  
good morning 49 degrees and rain we are flooded in alot of areas. we have had plenty of rain sence sunday and got more comming today. hope everyone has a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,406  
Toppop; It would be nice if you would share a little of that rain! My pastures are DRY, and I have been watering the garden. Only good thing, we shouldn't get another freeze again until November!

We're getting showers now but it's not developing over us as much as just west, so who knows. A little warmer but still well below normal. and the sun has been scarce for over a week along with strong northeasterly winds.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,407  
Found my first tick this morning, barely hanging on my side, he survived a hot shower and inspection last night after I took a walk through my woods looking for a small dogwood to transplant. No tree, just a tick.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #10,408  
Rain again today over 2.5 in since Sunday with more today and tomorrow. Cold is getting better supposed to be pretty Thursday then rain Friday afternoon thru Sunday then frost

/ Good morning!!!! #10,409  
Good morning! 55˚ to 85˚ today, clear skies this morning.
I knock down a dead tree by the barn yesterday and felt bad because there was a raccoon family in it that I did not notice. The dog treed the mother and I put the babies in the fallen hollow tree so the dog could not get to them. I'm hoping the mother moved them last night. I know, I know, they are the culprits that will destroy my garden corn crop that I have been babying, but they now look like little teddy bears.

/ Good morning!!!!
#10,410  
Officially, 4 weeks into lifestyle modification so figured a report might be in order. Weight is down 8 pounds, inches down as evidenced by fit of my clothes and the tad extra belt showing. Really feel good doing 25 minute sessions on Treadclimber, 25 minutes on stationary bike. Usually both same day, TC in norming, bike in afternoon, 5 days a week. Probably stay at 25 minutes this week and next, then kick up to 30 minutes each. Wife's progress is comparable. We are quite happy with our progress.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Good job!! I've lost 50 lbs in the last couple of years, but I need to get serious to get farther.