Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,391  
good morning we have a beautiful sunny morning and 47 degrees getting up to 74 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,392  
Good Morning! 54˚ sunny up to 77 today. If we don't have rain soon this may be another no need to mow summer. The ponds have dropped another foot. We have had less than an inch in the last 45 days.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,393  
Got to 28.7C /83.6F yesterday. Today looks to be about the same temps with lots of sun. Interesting that we did not put on our heat pump for air conditioning. Last summer we had 3 Whirly Birds put on our roof to provide more air ventilation from the attic. Sure seems to make a big difference.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,394  
59 now going to mid 60's a lot of rain coming in over the next few days but it least it's gonna warm up a bit. It's been 50's and 60's with northeast winds 15-25 for about 8-9 days now! We're expecting 2-5" of rain between now and the weekend. Normal highs now would be around 72-73.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,395  
Well, our winds have shifted around to the south, so our cooling trend is now moving toward a warming trend. It's supposed to get up to 76 F today and we'll have mild temperatures all week long with thunderstorms possible by mid-week thru the weekend. This is a week of true spring weather for us and should be a great week for gardens. I'll be running sash cord this week for my sugar snap pea plants to run up on. I have a 5' tall x 30' long trellis net I'm going to try with my Early Alaska Sweet Peas. They won't get 5' tall, but the net will allow them to run as high as possible, hopefully 30" tall or more.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,396  
Ok Toppop, we need to send an inch or two of the rain we're going to get to Texas.
Wish it worked that way...
We have been planting veggies like mad trying to get them all in before the rains.

Just think, if the world spun the other way, all those storms out of the Gulf would blow West...,
boy would make a difference to our more arid states. But no matter what, I'm sure New Orleans will
continue to get flooded no matter what.

TXdon, here's hoping for an Eastern breeze full of rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,397  
Good morning all. 52F going to 70F today partly cloudy. weeding this morning biking this afternoon (only 2nd ride in May :( ). not any planting going on here ground is soaked and can't mow for another day or two.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,398  
71fF, voggy

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,399  
Officially, 4 weeks into lifestyle modification so figured a report might be in order. Weight is down 8 pounds, inches down as evidenced by fit of my clothes and the tad extra belt showing. Really feel good doing 25 minute sessions on Treadclimber, 25 minutes on stationary bike. Usually both same day, TC in norming, bike in afternoon, 5 days a week. Probably stay at 25 minutes this week and next, then kick up to 30 minutes each. Wife's progress is comparable. We are quite happy with our progress.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,400  
2013-05-07, 0425

36 right now and a high of 84 predicted. Looks like some much needed rain is in the forecast later this week. That sucks a bit, since we'll be moving some of our gear in a pickup...but we do need the rain!