Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,522  
2013-05-11, 0440

55 right now, 70 degrees is the predicted high, 80% chance of rain...which is OK.

We'll be moving some stuff to the new house today...Comcast is coming to set up and a fence contractor is coming.
This will be the first time Bella (our Boxer) has seen the place...guess she'll do some exploring too!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,523  
Poured first cup of coffee. 42 degrees with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 57 with a shower or 2 in afternoon. Got the brake job done yesterday. Them F550 bolts sure are tight. Day of rest today.
Congrats Roy.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,524  
well it is 58 degrees and just started raining. Busy day with the historical Society craft fair today and tomorrow.
Just hope the rain lets up during the day as I will be working the beer sampling tent from 2 to 4.
Have fun moving Roy and take it slow and enjoy.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,525  
Good Morning! Good to see you are getting settled Roy! Now if we can just get David settled.

65˚ and cloudy. We had a good shower last night I was surprised to see yesterday's rain total 1.5". That is only the second time this year I have had to pour out over an inch. Looks like I'll have to mow later this week.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,526  
well it is 58 degrees and just started raining. Busy day with the historical Society craft fair today and tomorrow.
Just hope the rain lets up during the day as I will be working the beer sampling tent from 2 to 4.
Have fun moving Roy and take it slow and enjoy.

Historical Society beer "sampling" tent? LOL Must be some old beer.

53*F, some fog, misty drizzle. We sure needed the moisture.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,527  
2013-05-11, 0440

55 right now, 70 degrees is the predicted high, 80% chance of rain...which is OK.

We'll be moving some stuff to the new house today...Comcast is coming to set up and a fence contractor is coming.
This will be the first time Bella (our Boxer) has seen the place...guess she'll do some exploring too!!

Congrats on things going your way. It's a nice feeling to be in a new place.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,528  
55% and raining, at least I can take a day off today. Happy for you Roy

/ Good morning!!!! #10,529  
Good Morning! Good to see you are getting settled Roy! Now if we can just get David settled.

Thank you for the kind thoughts Don.

Roy,
I am SOOOOOOO Glad this all came out OK for you.

PHEW!

As for me... Seems I am moving today... My friends son is returning from College early by a few days, and due to my schedule I need to move earlier than planned. Looks like I'm moving to a VERY nice guest room where I house sat. They are wonderful good friends of mine, heck I even adore their kids (the Midshipman came over and hung out yesterday).

As for the rest... Things are what they are and all I can do is stay focused long term on reconciliation, keep supporting them, and keep praying.

Even my psychologist thinks she is simply too angry to see reason and I just have to back off and wait, and wait, and wait...

I managed to do a spontaneous good deed for her yesterday, that might help long term.

I really appreciate all the support form you good people.

God Bless and Be Well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,530  
Roy--where has the tractor been during all this?