Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,511  
You guys are making me rethink a Lunette lock. Guy I bought from uses them as he is practically in town. Guess if someone stole my trailer they would load it up with other goodies - no sense leaving empty :(

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

I use a lock on my gooseneck trailer. No sense taking chances. The cost of the lock is far cheaper than the cost of replacing the entire trailer.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,512  
I use a lock on my gooseneck trailer. No sense taking chances. The cost of the lock is far cheaper than the cost of replacing the entire trailer.
I had a lock on mine, apparently they hooked the chains tight and took it out the back of the property. If a dam thief wants it he'll get it.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,513  
I had a lock on mine, apparently they hooked the chains tight and took it out the back of the property. If a dam thief wants it he'll get it.

They did the same to mine when they stole it....I had a lock on the coupler...but I myself have used just the chains to move the trailer around on the farm...set the coupler on the ball the wrap the chains tight and go slow and you can go a great distance....even if you chain the trailer to a tree...they will cut the chain or cut down the tree...just have to hide it....Really sad ...right ?

/ Good morning!!!! #10,514  
That is why God made "Shot Guns"
You should always carry a gun. A cop is too heavy and does not work as well.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,515  
2013-05-10, 2048

Everything went well today, except I developed a nasty sinus headache (allergies, I guess). The walkthrough went well...they left a lot more goodies then expected. Closing went pretty smoothly (other then the headache). And the washer/dryer worked great!!! I took a nap on my (new to me) bed...very comfy.

We move our internet service tomorrow morning. I'll post in the morning and hopefully everything will go fairly smoothly.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,516  
2013-05-10, 2048

Everything went well today, except I developed a nasty sinus headache (allergies, I guess). The walkthrough went well...they left a lot more goodies then expected. Closing went pretty smoothly (other then the haedache). And the washer/dryer worked great!!! I took a nap on my (new to me) bed...very comfy.

We move our internet service tomorrow morning. I'll post in the morning and hopefully everything will go fairly smoothly.

Congrats on the new home. Enjoy!

Sorry to hear about the headache.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,517  
Congrats Roy.

Sure must be a relief

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,518  
Congrats Roy! I bet that headache went away when the papers were signed, I've had it happen a few times when I was doing a big deal.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,519  
Congrats Roy! I bet that headache went away when the papers were signed, I've had it happen a few times when I was doing a big deal.

I wish I could say that...took a few hours and laying down for a while...