Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,301  
Sam you see heavy downpours for Monday? We are already 5 in over for year and more to come. Oh my

i seen that suppose to start here this evening. nothing we can do about it but just hate toloose the hay. at some point we will cut it get it off the field and hope for good second cutting.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,302  
78 and and huuuuuumiddddd.

Chance of showers today, which means no rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,303  
Sam you are already better sleeping in is no crime wish I could sleep later but internal clock gets me up. Hope rain doesn't wash you away. Pond is over full now but fish and frogs seem to enjoy it

/ Good morning!!!! #11,304  
Got busy yesterday and forgot to post. :eek::eek:
Mostlly sunny with a high of 24C/75F, today.
Spent yesterday cleaning up the hay shed and around the front of the barn and chichken coop, then the wife and I cleaned our 2 goat pens. Today we will clean out 2 of the 3 chicken coops and weed eat and mow some of the lawns. Also plan on taking the tractor into the calve shed and give it a good clean out, will put in a couple of buckets of new sand.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,305  
64 F and cool this morning after an overnight shower that lasted two hours and dropped 9/10". This total for June after last week's rain makes June our wettest month so far. Who would have ever thought that June in N. Texas would turn out to be this wet. After months of drought, it's a welcome rain. My new ponds are a long way from full, but I have one pond full near the lake and the lake is up to within 2 feet of overflow. Last month I could walk 50' to 100' out from my shoreline and still be on dry ground. Today, the water is up to my shoreline and I can easily launch my boat.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,306  
64 F and cool this morning after an overnight shower that lasted two hours and dropped 9/10". This total for June after last week's rain makes June our wettest month so far. Who would have ever thought that June in N. Texas would turn out to be this wet. After months of drought, it's a welcome rain. My new ponds are a long way from full, but I have one pond full near the lake and the lake is up to within 2 feet of overflow. Last month I could walk 50' to 100' out from my shoreline and still be on dry ground. Today, the water is up to my shoreline and I can easily launch my boat.

Well *some* of us are not calling this a wet June, because *others* of us have hogged our rain too! :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #11,307  
69F, sunny

Have a great day with the little one, David (MFW)

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,308  
Mid 80's here and we just had a steady rain for an hour now the sun is out...HUMID...Yikes..it is suppose to storm and rain with high winds this afternoon, tonight and all day tomorrow...Everything is so green and lush....all the trees , shrubs...tomatoes, peppers, squash...WE are getting lots of rain this year so far for a a change.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,309  
brin; You sir, are a rain hog too! :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #11,310  
Had a nice visit with our former Atlanta friends yesterday and met a new couple stationed on Oahu. The hosts still insist they are moving here, but the rest of us are doubtful, having heard this for over 10 years LOL

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet