Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,281  
I had a boss like that one time... But I was self employed then...
:D
David

My boss and I are so much alike! A southern boy can charm the pants off of her, but most everyone else, not a chance! ;)

And we agree, If I'm not busy, we're losing money! LOL

/ Good morning!!!! #11,282  
MossflowerWoods really hope things improve for you soon and enjoy the time with your little girl tomorrow

/ Good morning!!!! #11,283  
My boss and I are so much alike! A southern boy can charm the pants off of her, but most everyone else, not a chance! ;)

And we agree, If I'm not busy, we're losing money! LOL
thats funny, when i treated people the same as i treated myself they quit.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,284  
hey i got my yard mowed today. i had 5 loads of grass from the sweeper but all done.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,285  
Sam you see heavy downpours for Monday? We are already 5 in over for year and more to come. Oh my

/ Good morning!!!! #11,286  
MossflowerWoods really hope things improve for you soon and enjoy the time with your little girl tomorrow

Me too... But I'm not holding my breath... but eventually things will get better, one way or another...

I will, she is a darlin'...

God Bless & Be well,

David

/ Good morning!!!! #11,287  
I just watched Lincoln...

Amazingly great movie...

Wow.

Goodnight.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #11,288  
Sam you see heavy downpours for Monday? We are already 5 in over for year and more to come. Oh my

WOW, we've 63.8 in so far this year and my potato farmer was complaining the drought stilted their growth.
Matter of perspective :)

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,290  
51 degrees say it will be mostly sunny today and temps approaching 80 degrees. Few things to do outside so that is always good.
hope the grass dries off so I can run the lawn mower later today, it sure needs a grass cut, maybe a flat top!