My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics

/ My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics #141  
Hi Folks, I finally got the tractor back the other day, they replaced the whole center section and touched up some things. so that was dealt with, The seat railings are still stiff, you can see the pieces inside are rusted.so will call in on that. The service mgr at the dealer was decent to talk to, the area rep the same. Head office in Canada has yet to respond.Which tells me where you stand I guess, even though at work, we spent well over a half million in their products in the last yr I believe.and word will travel as to how I was treated..
Also, Id say for everyone to have a look at the seat track and soak it with oil.. the metal inside the track isnt the best for corrosion resistance.
Pictures?

/ My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics #142  
To those who don't know, TBN added a 'delete' function to the posts. So if you get a double post(like I did with my last one), just click on 'EDIT' on one of the posts, click the delete button, then look for the 'delete post' button.

/ My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics #144  
   / My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics #145  
Thanks for the link. The frame looks nasty with the paint curling in the second pic on post #5 on that thread..........just above the driveshaft.

I believe that is undercoating.

/ My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics #149  
You know of an American made Cut?

If anything the BX is as "American" as any.

Not trying to start anything, like one is better than the other, but I buy Green because it is made in the USA. My 3520 in Georgia, and my 749 in Wisconsin. However as far as quality goes I think that Japan produces some of the highest end industrial stuff so I wouldn't put any blame on Kubota. This was clearly something else like stated prior by so many.

/ My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics #150  
Not trying to start anything, like one is better than the other, but I buy Green because it is made in the USA. My 3520 in Georgia, and my 749 in Wisconsin. However as far as quality goes I think that Japan produces some of the highest end industrial stuff so I wouldn't put any blame on Kubota. This was clearly something else like stated prior by so many.

The BX is made in Georgia.