My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics

/ My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics
Hi Folks, I finally got the tractor back the other day, they replaced the whole center section and touched up some things. so that was dealt with, The seat railings are still stiff, you can see the pieces inside are rusted.so will call in on that. The service mgr at the dealer was decent to talk to, the area rep the same. Head office in Canada has yet to respond.Which tells me where you stand I guess, even though at work, we spent well over a half million in their products in the last yr I believe.and word will travel as to how I was treated..
Also, Id say for everyone to have a look at the seat track and soak it with oil.. the metal inside the track isnt the best for corrosion resistance.

Last edited:
   / My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics #132  
I'm lost. Does the OP have a new tractor or not? Who's on first?

/ My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics #133  

The way I read his post was they just replaced some parts and he's gonna have his seat looked at.

/ My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics #134  

Hi Folks, I finally got it back the other day, they replaced the whole center section and touched up some things. The seat railings are still stiff, so will call in on that. The service mgr at the dealer was decent to talk to, the area rep the same. Head office has yet to respond.Which tells me where you stand I guess, even though at work, we spent well over a half million in their products in the last yr I believe.
Also, Id say for everyone to have a look at the seat track and soak it with oil..

/ My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics #135  
The way I read his post was they just replaced some parts and he's gonna have his seat looked at.

I don't see this--or the post below--as a happy ending. Am I alone?.

/ My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics #136  

I would not be happy with this. I would have inspected the tractor in person on the lot before taking delivery and signing off on it.

All five of the tractors I currently have I have picked up at the dealer myself never have had a dealer deliver a new tractor. I think you are in a much better position to be able to discuss these issues and get resolution (or a different tractor/implement) if you do it this way.

/ My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics #137  
I would not be happy either. I think he is going to have problems with the tractor down the road from the rust/ corrosion.

/ My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics #138  

There is NO way I would've accepted that tractor back, unless they extended the warranty for an extra 5 years or knocked a whole lot of money off that thing. I'm with everyone else, his problems are only beginning. He said his workplace purchased $500,000+ from them. I'd be talking to someone at work to see if they could apply some pressure to fix this problem. He shouldn't have to go this road but I'm sure it would only take one phone call from a purchasing agent to fix this mess. I got the run around from a welding/fab/ tooling outfit years ago. My boss (the plant manager) made one call and fixed the whole mess. They were falling over themselves trying to make it right once they found out where I worked. They apologized and darn near did the job for free.

/ My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics #139  
Double post.

/ My brand new corroded and rusted BX2360 pics #140  
Hi Folks, I finally got the tractor back the other day, they replaced the whole center section and touched up some things. so that was dealt with, The seat railings are still stiff, you can see the pieces inside are rusted.so will call in on that. The service mgr at the dealer was decent to talk to, the area rep the same. Head office in Canada has yet to respond.Which tells me where you stand I guess, even though at work, we spent well over a half million in their products in the last yr I believe.and word will travel as to how I was treated..
Also, Id say for everyone to have a look at the seat track and soak it with oil.. the metal inside the track isnt the best for corrosion resistance.
Pictures?