BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
#1,231  
If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase from &/or what brand / make / model is the alarm?

Great idea!!

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

I don't mind. Up here I got it at Princess Auto. I don't think they are hard to find. They are on FleeBay. I put one on the BX and the Grand L.
Here's the link to the manufacture. I think it's an inexpensive PRACTICLE mod. It's the vehicle alarm I installed.

Auto Alarm Systems

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,232  
Wish you hadn't told me that. I just paid $450 replacing the alarm on my Subaru Legacy wagon:thumbdown:

#1,233  
Wish you hadn't told me that. I just paid $450 replacing the alarm on my Subaru Legacy wagon:thumbdown:

I'm sure for that kind of money you got a MUCH better alarm system than my $20. one. The one I have basically just warns when the machine is messed with. Most high end alarm systems have a starter disable amongst other features built into them making them the better unit. As they say " you get what you pay for" :thumbsup:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,234  
I don't mind. Up here I got it at Princess Auto. I don't think they are hard to find. They are on FleeBay. I put one on the BX and the Grand L.
Here's the link to the manufacture. I think it's an inexpensive PRACTICLE mod. It's the vehicle alarm I installed.

Auto Alarm Systems

Many thanks!

#1,235  
Many thanks!

Your kindly welcome :)

Here's something a little different. I took the Mustang out for a short cruse this morning and did a video of our town.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,236  
Thanks for posting that, 4shorts! Neat to see another part of the world without actually getting there! :thumbsup:

Only thing I might add, is a stretch where you could open that baby up and let it breathe a little on a straightaway! :D

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,237  
Very nice Camera, sharp, clear and wide. I'm surprised your town looks like it could be any town here in the US, small world everything is global I recognize just about every business.

#1,238  
Thanks for posting that, 4shorts! Neat to see another part of the world without actually getting there! :thumbsup:

Only thing I might add, is a stretch where you could open that baby up and let it breathe a little on a straightaway! :D

Thanks. I would have laid a bit more weight on the pedal but wifey said IF I get arrested for driving fast she WILL NOT post my bail so I'm trying my best to be good but it's tough, really tough :laughing:

Very nice Camera, sharp, clear and wide. I'm surprised your town looks like it could be any town here in the US, small world everything is global I recognize just about every business.

Thanks Wax. It's a fairly new dash cam I just installed. It's HD with a 135 degree pov. In this video I left the polarizing filter off because it was an over cast sort of day. With the filter on there's very little if any reflection in the windshield. I'm happy with it. I also have the optional GPS on the system as well. That's why all the data on the lower screen. One is going in the tractor as well. Here's how it looks.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,239  
Oh she's a beauty so small, what make and model?

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,240  
Thanks. I would have laid a bit more weight on the pedal but wifey said IF I get arrested for driving fast she WILL NOT post my bail so I'm trying my best to be good but it's tough, really tough :laughing:

OK, I am NOT trying to make Mrs. 4shorts mad at me, but find out what bail will cost IF you do get stopped, and maybe we can raise it here in advance and have it ready for a future ride! :laughing: