BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,211  
Don't see many galvanized dump trailers around here... actually, I can't ever remember seeing one.

There are times I could sure use one...

Any idea on who made it?

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,212  
Don't see many galvanized dump trailers around here... actually, I can't ever remember seeing one.

Any idea on who made it?

Check out his YouTube vid. He tells all about it.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,213  
I've not had time to keep up of late, so I was so happy to read all the good news when I was catching up today. First to Paul and Kathy, thanks for sharing your projects and talents with us hear at TBN. Secondly, congratulations on the website and continued good luck. I now have one more "must read" website to check each day.:thumbsup:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
#1,214  

Any idea on who made it?

Here you go. Home ォ N & N Trailers N & N Trailers

Check out his YouTube vid. He tells all about it.

Thanks Papa :thumbsup:

I've not had time to keep up of late, so I was so happy to read all the good news when I was catching up today. First to Paul and Kathy, thanks for sharing your projects and talents with us hear at TBN. Secondly, congratulations on the website and continued good luck. I now have one more "must read" website to check each day.:thumbsup:

Thank you very much my friend for your kind words. We're hoping to add much more to the site soon. When we do mods now we will have step by step procedures of how it was done or close to step by step and a video to go with it. We have lots of ideas to keep it interesting, we just need to get through this busy season to concentrate on it.
Thanks so much and we really enjoyed your post. :thumbsup:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,216  
Does the alarm cover just the hood or the implements on the tractor as well?? i.e. if someone tried to take the bucket off

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,217  
Cool, as always, to see your mods, 4shorts!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,218  
Does the alarm cover just the hood or the implements on the tractor as well?? i.e. if someone tried to take the bucket off

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,220  
Big deal, I think your out of ideas :D

Last edited: