Dog pics

/ Dog pics #921  
Don't know if you really care or are aware, but the way you presented your photos makes your entire bucket with all albums
and all pictures exposed to the WWW.

I have noticed that, just recently. Need to study Photobucket for a way to post one pic only, if such an option is available. In the meantime I'm off to delete all my party pictures. ;)

/ Dog pics #922  
This is Simon, My 6 month old Golden Retriever. He likes to open packages too... IMG_7131.jpgIMG_7163.jpg

It took me since 2008 to get over the lost of my first dog and get another. People who don't own dogs don't understand the bond I guess.

/ Dog pics #923  
I have noticed that, just recently. Need to study Photobucket for a way to post one pic only, if such an option is available. In the meantime I'm off to delete all my party pictures. ;)

You can make a "Public Folder" to put the pics you want anyone to see in.
Make all your other folders "Private" and they will only show up to someone you give their specific path too.
Of course if that someone shares that path with others you have lost control.
Best way for privacy is to use the TBN upload and upload any pics you want to display from your computer that way after you
have removed the EXIF data which could have details you should not share particularly if any of your cameras have GPS.
If your using a windows computer just right click on the image or its thumbnail and select "Properties" In the box that opens, select "Details" tab. At the bottom of it you will see blue text to remove the details. Click on that and you will get another box. Select "All" and press "OK" The EXIF data will be removed from that copy of the picture.
Another way is if you have photo editing software with a "Save for Web" function.
Ron

/ Dog pics #924  
Ok I know this thread is"dog pics"

but!

For the last few weeks this black cat has been wandering about the neighborhood in and out of the wooded area keeping her distance, over the weekend decided to make one of my uncles tractor sheds her home along with 3 kittens. Well I now have 4 more mouths to feed until we can find them good homes. The mom is very friendly and eating well.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Attachments

• image-1246993509.jpg
    image-1246993509.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 128
  • image-3376290002.jpg
    image-3376290002.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 111
  • image-2142500213.jpg
    image-2142500213.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 107
  • image-2053693375.jpg
    image-2053693375.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 106
   / Dog pics #925  
We had to put down Wally, our Lab-Basset mix, due to cancer. Our Golden, Sadie, was lonely so we adopted Skye, a White-Shepherd/Golden Retriever mix. He's eight but is full of energy (too much energy). He's still very keen on getting at the chickens and sheep as he was raised in the city, but he's learning how to be mindful of all critters. He's pretty darn smart which, in my opinion, is not a beneficial quality in a dog. I like 'em dumb and lazy. Keeps me from having to stay one step ahead of 'em.

DSD_5357.jpg DSD_5116.jpg DSD_5098.jpg DSD_5158.jpg DSD_5214.jpg

/ Dog pics #926  
Our Golden, Sadie, was lonely so we adopted Skye, a White-Shepherd/Golden Retriever mix. He's eight but is full of energy (too much energy). />

Skye looks to have a good home now. Gotta keep an eye on those city dogs until they learn the rules.

/ Dog pics #927  
I don't think I posted pics of mine, pacerron. I just have them in my avatar. Here are a couple of pics of some of mine These were the photos for my Christmas cards the last couple of years, along with a "just for fun" photo. If these are duplicates, my apologies.

Beautiful Beagles farmgirl; looks like you take very good care of them. I grew up with Beagles, my folks had one and my gran'folks had 2. I remember mom telling me to go out and play with the dog(s) so they'll tire me out and I'd sleep good at night. You said these are some of your's. How many do you have?

/ Dog pics #928  
I currently have 2. I have had others, as well as some half Beagles, and a lot of mutts through the years. Each one has a special place in my heart.

Thanks, kw!

/ Dog pics #929  
Maltby enjoying a sleep in our bed at the camp in the mountains. We closed down this week so no more time up there until next spring.

image-919292910.jpg

Attachments

• image-2652822868.jpg
    image-2652822868.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 116
   / Dog pics #930  
A little spoiled, Wayne? :thumbsup: