Dog pics

/ Dog pics #911  
my dad has 2 of them and some times I go take care of them because he has medical problems. Very nice dogs and love being pampered. Obviously u know but I never knew. I have a bunch of border collies that are very needy and have too much personality and get jealous. high maintenance dogs

Border Collies and Beagles have something in common. They were both bred to do a job, and one that needed stamina. If they don't get that chance, they can become a handful. Luckily, I do obedience training and showing with mine, which tends to tire them out and have them ready for the next job. Others do agility. Without enough stock to work, anything less has them bored.

I hope your dad gets better, BigMike.

/ Dog pics #912  
Great pics crash, they're never really gone as long as we keep them in our hearts

/ Dog pics #913  
Great pics crash, they're never really gone as long as we keep them in our hearts

So true. Crash, for you and all the rest of us who love our doggies - on both sides of the Rainbow Bridge:

/ Dog pics #914  
Border Collies and Beagles have something in common. They were both bred to do a job, and one that needed stamina. If they don't get that chance, they can become a handful. Luckily, I do obedience training and showing with mine, which tends to tire them out and have them ready for the next job. Others do agility. Without enough stock to work, anything less has them bored.

I hope your dad gets better, BigMike.

FG19
Which thread number did you post your dog pictures on?
I just started looking and enjoying this thread recently and missed your dog pictures.
Ron

/ Dog pics #915  
FG19
Which thread number did you post your dog pictures on?
I just started looking and enjoying this thread recently and missed your dog pictures.
Ron

I don't think I posted pics of mine, pacerron. I just have them in my avatar. Here are a couple of pics of some of mine These were the photos for my Christmas cards the last couple of years, along with a "just for fun" photo. If these are duplicates, my apologies.

/ Dog pics #916  
   / Dog pics #917  
I don't think I posted pics of mine, pacerron. I just have them in my avatar. Here are a couple of pics of some of mine These were the photos for my Christmas cards the last couple of years, along with a "just for fun" photo. If these are duplicates, my apologies.

Thanks for posting. I guess I need a rainy day to start at page 1 and get up to the current page.
Ron

/ Dog pics #918  
Claymont; Welcome to the forum! You have lovely dogs!

Thanks, pacerron! It really has been an enjoyable thread to see everyone's dogs!

/ Dog pics #920  
I don't have any tractors, but have a couple of dogs:)

Don't know if you really care or are aware, but the way you presented your photos makes your entire bucket with all albums
and all pictures exposed to the WWW.