Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool

/ Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool #11  
I thought it was well done and deserved an A. Quite an accomplishment for a high school student; not only was the subject matter covered (although I would have liked to have seen a snapshot of Elvis and a '55 Chevy...back to the '50's you know) but the composition and presentation were well done. I'm sure you could watch it 10 times and pick up something every time.

/ Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool #12  
Nice job for a young man of 17. :thumbsup:

/ Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool #13  
Guess that's the problem with history and what's being taught. Man made climate change is a political hoax, not history, not important. HS

Please point out what was historically inaccurate about those photographs? There were no words in that piece, only pictures of moments in time.

/ Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool #14  
Awesome !!!

/ Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool #15  
Please point out what was historically inaccurate about those photographs? There were no words in that piece, only pictures of moments in time.
The slideshow shows what can only be inference to global warming, it shows Vietnam photos before Kennedy, Kennedy started Vietnam, while it shows the moon landing it never shows Hubble the satellite responsible for all the photos, and then it predicts earth destruction. I didn't see one picture of Christ, the most know man in history. This was a propaganda slide show for a lib teacher. Yuk.

HS

/ Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool #16  
I didn't see one picture of Christ, the most know man in history. This was a propaganda slide show for a lib teacher. Yuk.

HS

There was a picture of the last supper right after the Mona Lisa.

/ Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool #17  
I guess that makes me one of those "lib teachers." I thought the kid did good. It's all about perspective.

/ Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool #18  
I guess that makes me one of those "lib teachers." I thought the kid did good. It's all about perspective.
Yeah, perspective trumps truth, nice job. HS

/ Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool #19  
Yeah, perspective trumps truth, nice job. HS
That's the thing about confusing faith with truth. Your faith makes it your truth. Your faith, however, does not necessarily make it universal truth.

/ Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool #20  
That's the thing about confusing faith with truth. Your faith makes it your truth. Your faith, however, does not necessarily make it universal truth.
Has nothing to do with faith. Not sure why you injected faith, but I have a good idea. HS