What post of mine was deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / What post of mine was deleted? #11  
Hmmmm ... I (*(&(^( don't *)*^#@# under^%$#$$%stand why the ^%$#&##s are so +)!@^%$$# finicky about what we $#@#@%#@ choose to )(*%()^ say!

:)

Obviously a Yale man!
09.jpg

/ What post of mine was deleted? #12  
Use to have students who when called out on swearing (4 letter word)would say. "What did I say?"

/ What post of mine was deleted? #13  
Use to have students who when called out on swearing (4 letter word)would say. "What did I say?"

That's because they talk that way all the time and don't even realize they may have offended someone by what they said.

Thurston Howell III - Good one Moss.

/ What post of mine was deleted? #14  
Don't you just hate it when someone asks a question, gets good, honest, accurate answers, then doesn't say "Thank you."? :licking:

/ What post of mine was deleted? #15  
Members who abide by the Terms of Use (Click Here), the Terms we all agreed to when we registered, will never have their posts removed.

That's not a Truthful Statement! 7 of my posts were removed because it was "thought" my account was hacked. I immediately called and emailed, yet it was never reinstated or relisted.

/ What post of mine was deleted? #17  
Maybe fill out a hurt feelings report.

/ What post of mine was deleted? #18  
That's not a Truthful Statement!
Yes it is.

7 of my posts were removed because it was "thought" my account was hacked.
This is not why your posts were pulled. They were pulled because they violated the Terms of Use.

As MossRoad said. If you want to discuss further, PM Muhammad, the owner of the site. Note the correct spelling of his name.

/ What post of mine was deleted? #20  
Yes it is. This is not why your posts were pulled. They were pulled because they violated the Terms of Use. As MossRoad said. If you want to discuss further, PM Muhammad, the owner of the site. Note the correct spelling of his name.

Mike, you clearly don't know what you are talking about. I have it from the Administrator and Moderator, that they thought my account was hacked. So unless you call them liars, please go hijack someone else's threat. Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.