What post of mine was deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / What post of mine was deleted?
Personally I think there are a lot of older guys on here that have nothing better to do than whine about posts to the mods. They seem to have lost their sense of humor somewhere in their travels. Then they pm and gloat that they had a post removed. Some real keyboard tough guys. Kinda like this is the new cb radio. There was always a tough guy on there too. You know who you are!!! Have a tractortastic day!!!! I know I will.

Maybe once a member has been here for a while and gets some credibility by starting useful threads rather than by trying to attract attention with a stupid avatar....I will pay attention to what they have to say. Yeah, have a nice day yourself and I will keep laughing at the newbies who know nothing......:laughing: :laughing:

/ What post of mine was deleted? #32  
I don't think I've ever had a post removed. ... I did have an entire thread closed !!! I also got a 10 pt violation...For my signature !!!

In both cases I was violating terms of use. ... Go moderators!!!

I can only assume one can get up too 100 points in violations then ur done ... Maybe not but I really like TBN, the owners, the members, the good folks on here ... So therefore anyone who would like to whine about TBN ... Well just try and find a more informative website with control ... And just forget about it and keep on posting!!!

/ What post of mine was deleted? #33  
There was a time that I think MikePA was assigned to personally review my posts... :) I musta kept him busy! ;)

It's a good forum, good group of mods and good admin.

Many a time i needed help on a computer issue and 2-3 of the mods jumped right in. Mike personally gave me a crash course in powerpoint one night via email to help me out of a bind... totally unrelated to the forum. How's that.. helping another member out off forum... stand up behavior...

soundguy

I don't think I've ever had a post removed. ... I did have an entire thread closed !!! I also got a 10 pt violation...For my signature !!!

In both cases I was violating terms of use. ... Go moderators!!!

I can only assume one can get up too 100 points in violations then ur done ... Maybe not but I really like TBN, the owners, the members, the good folks on here ... So therefore anyone who would like to whine about TBN ... Well just try and find a more informative website with control ... And just forget about it and keep on posting!!!

/ What post of mine was deleted? #34  
I have had a couple posts deleted in the past. But that's fine by me.
I think the moderators here do a very good job.

/ What post of mine was deleted? #35  
I replied to someone who posted an expletive and both posts were deleted, which I expected although it wasn't me who reported him.

/ What post of mine was deleted? #36  
The only posts I've had deleted are ones I would have deleted myself if I could.:)

/ What post of mine was deleted? #37  
Maybe fill out a hurt feelings report.

a little warning please before you post something so funny!

good thing my phone has an otter box on it and is fairly iced tea resistant! LMAO!!!

/ What post of mine was deleted? #38  
Maybe once a member has been here for a while and gets some credibility by starting useful threads rather than by trying to attract attention with a stupid avatar....I will pay attention to what they have to say. Yeah, have a nice day yourself and I will keep laughing at the newbies who know nothing......:laughing: :laughing:

So was your original question answered?

/ What post of mine was deleted? #39  
The only posts I've had deleted are ones I would have deleted myself if I could.:)

Agreed! What your post count be if one deleted your single line replies? Your brevity is like a lawyer I know.

/ What post of mine was deleted? #40  
Agreed! What your post count be if one deleted your single line replies? Your brevity is like a lawyer I know.

What's your point??

Status
Not open for further replies.