Pellet rifle advice.

/ Pellet rifle advice. #62  
Well, in my larger neighborhood they'd think you were strange for not shooting a $75 .38 that you bought at a pawn shop a week ago........at someone else.......usually outside a "nightclub".

Everyone knows you don't buy a gun at a pawn shop.... they are traceable. ;) I won't go into a handgun thread. Too off topic. Let's stick to tormenting the squirrels. :D

/ Pellet rifle advice. #63  
We have a family friend that live-traps squirrels very successfully. He makes it a hobby. Lets them go in the woods way out of town. He gets 20-30 each year.

/ Pellet rifle advice. #64  
We have a family friend that live-traps squirrels very successfully. He makes it a hobby. Lets them go in the woods way out of town. He gets 20-30 each year.

Don't you just know the forest squirrels just LOVE to see him coming with a load of city limb rats.

"Oh great, here comes another bunch of immigrants."

/ Pellet rifle advice. #65  
I gotta laugh at some of these posts, but hope that the squirrel police don't hear me.

/ Pellet rifle advice. #66  
Well, geez, he doesn't stockpile them then smuggle them in the trunk across a border or anything. :laughing:

/ Pellet rifle advice. #69  
What are these squirrels living off of? If you have trees that produce rodent food and habitat, you might want to change that for a longer term solution. Otherwise you will be doing this elimination thing every year and restrictions are gong to getting tougher.

/ Pellet rifle advice. #70  
The barrel is the lever.

Moss they make a pellet/BB rifle that uses an under-lever to cock the gun. Look at the Daisy Avanti or the Daisy 953. Here is a link to the 953 PowerLine TargetPro Model 953 | Daisy Outdoor Products. The Avanti is a single shot Olympic type target rifle and you would be hard pressed to find a more accurate rifle. The 953 is a stripped down version of the Avanti with a cheaper trigger and synthetic stock and has a 5 shot clip. One cock of the lever shoots the gun at around 500fps, plenty of power for small game and pest. If it has a C at the end of the numbers then it has been deregulated and is meant for the Canadian market