What kind of filler to add 1/2" thickness to asphalt?

/ What kind of filler to add 1/2" thickness to asphalt?
That's the kind of silver-bullet I'm thinking of. Have to apply on Friday for full usage Monday AM. Will search "epoxy concrete patch". Thx.

/ What kind of filler to add 1/2" thickness to asphalt? #12  
I bet there's a $50 solution that will go down fast, will last as long as an asphalt patch (or more). And no meetings, but it may take some forum-time. :D
OK just don't bet the rent. :) Now a $300 solution using a skilled workman that has done asphalt curb your odds would be better.

Epoxy patch compounds are costing appx $100 for the 2-3 gallons that I need. Of course the mythical $300 skilled workman will have $200 of materials added to the bill,,,, and it always gets to $1000 per day.

For now will continue to watch the internet experience before kissing toads…. Thanks for the interest.

Called White Cap they said any concrete product applied to asphalt is hopeless. They said asphalt being a petroleum product should actually be considered a "concrete release" for example you would use tar if you intended the concrete to release from the gravel.

/ What kind of filler to add 1/2" thickness to asphalt? #15  
Why not just taper it up with a bag of asphalt patch from HD/Lowes, then when it packs down taper it again.

/ What kind of filler to add 1/2" thickness to asphalt? #16  
Epoxy patch compounds are costing appx $100 for the 2-3 gallons that I need. Of course the mythical $300 skilled workman will have $200 of materials added to the bill,,,, and it always gets to $1000 per day.

For now will continue to watch the internet experience before kissing toads…. Thanks for the interest.

Called White Cap they said any concrete product applied to asphalt is hopeless. They said asphalt being a petroleum product should actually be considered a "concrete release" for example you would use tar if you intended the concrete to release from the gravel.

I figured $100 for the materials and $200 for the workman his tools and transport of the material.

/ What kind of filler to add 1/2" thickness to asphalt? #17  

They told you the truth.

/ What kind of filler to add 1/2" thickness to asphalt? #18  
Lay down a rubber mat or piece of conveyor belt? Could even spike down some wood planks.

That asphalt that is there ain't gonna last long. Adding to it won't help much.

/ What kind of filler to add 1/2" thickness to asphalt? #19  
How about calling Seattle Boiler Works 206 762-0737 and ask them how much to bevel a 1/2" x 12" plate.
Seattle Boiler Works

Belting is an idea, but might look ratty after awhile, and gravel can get under it.

Why not just taper it up with a bag of asphalt patch from HD/Lowes, then when it packs down taper it again.

Can you taper asphalt patch from 1/2" to 'zero' and then scrub solid forklift wheels on it? How long to cure? Seems ideal to add the same material if it will bond. This asphalt is 5 years old and in perfect condition. I think it's settled all it will settle, but of course have no way to know that.

How about calling Seattle Boiler Works 206 762-0737 and ask them how much to bevel a 1/2" x 12" plate.
Seattle Boiler Works

Bevel, or do you mean taper a plate from 1/2 to ~1/8? Then grind a 1/2" ledge on the cement and bolt it to the concrete with countersunk bolts. Thats a thought! But sounds expensive.

How about butt-welding successively thicker flat bars together? Four strips of 3 inch wide flatbar starting 1/8 then 1/4 then 3/8 then 1/2. 11 feet long - Uggghhh. Maybe make some shorter 'tiles' and put them only where the wheels go.