CK30 HST with 72" Box Blade and 60" Rotary Cutter for $20k?

/ CK30 HST with 72" Box Blade and 60" Rotary Cutter for $20k? #1  

Iron Oak

Tractor
Kioti CK30
As stated above. I am soon to be a new owner of Kioti CK30 HST. I was quoted $20,184 for the CK30 HST with front end loader out the door in NH. I wanted to see if I could get a 72" box blade and 60" rotary cutter for $20,000 out the door. Do you think this is reasonable?

This is assuming basically I could get the tractor for $17,500
I was quoted $790 for a 72" Land Pride Box Blade (at another dealer)
and $1800 for a 60" Land Pride Rotary Cutter with slipper clutch

I go to meet and negotiate with the dealer tomorrow afternoon.

/ CK30 HST with 72" Box Blade and 60" Rotary Cutter for $20k? #2  
All you can do is ask, but I have my doubts the dealer will through all that in for the lower price.

/ CK30 HST with 72" Box Blade and 60" Rotary Cutter for $20k? #3  
Maybe,,,,Just don't pull up to the dealership in a Mercedes....

/ CK30 HST with 72" Box Blade and 60" Rotary Cutter for $20k?
Thanks for the input. I kind of had my doubts too but it can't hurt to ask.

I'll be in a German car but not a Mercedes. A diesel Golf lol

/ CK30 HST with 72" Box Blade and 60" Rotary Cutter for $20k? #5  
Thanks for the input. I kind of had my doubts too but it can't hurt to ask. I'll be in a German car but not a Mercedes. A diesel Golf lol

Alrighty then! No, it doesn't hurt to ask, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? Stop back and let us know how things went with the dealer.

/ CK30 HST with 72" Box Blade and 60" Rotary Cutter for $20k? #6  
Don't expect to much. The CK30 runs about 19800 OTD with HST and loader in MI. I'd say 21 to 22K OTD for the package is more likely. Try to get all the implements at once if you're going new, as the dealer can work more of a deal. A box blade is something you can pick up used to, and much cheaper. Just keep that in mind.

I did get pricing from another dealer further north in the state where he said he charged $19,500 for the CK30 HST plus any rebates/discounts. He just didn't have any left as he just sold his last one and couldn't get any more.

Also, for those interested, the teir 4 CK's are due out in June. Supposedly not that much more, although exact pricing wasn't released yet. Supposed to be a CK40 as well.

/ CK30 HST with 72" Box Blade and 60" Rotary Cutter for $20k? #9  
I did get pricing from another dealer further north in the state where he said he charged $19,500 for the CK30 HST plus any rebates/discounts. He just didn't have any left as he just sold his last one and couldn't get any more.

Heck, he should be at $17,425 on it if he doesn't have it and won't get it - maybe even $14,995! And free scheduled maintenance for life!

I hate dealers who give prices they can't honor - even if they are truthful. If they can't actually supply the product, it is meaningless at best. It causes a lot of confusion and anguish for customers and other dealers, and serves no useful purpose.

So I put a deposit on a CK30 HST with FEL at the original dealer in NH I first spoke with. This is after many negotiations with other dealers within a 100 mile radius. Got the tractor for $20,180 out the door with cutting edge installed on the bucket along with some hooks.

I held off on including implements as the quality and/or pricing just wasn't very appealing. Looks like I will be getting my implements from everything attachments.

Overall, I'm happy. Price is fair, dealer is great. The tractor is only a few weeks old as these are straight from Kioti. Meaning they reopened the assembly line to build a few more teir 3 CK30's and this dealer was able to acquire a few of them.

I will post pictures once i take delivery.