How to disconnect a box blade....

/ How to disconnect a box blade.... #12  
Step 1. While implement is still raised, pull the pin on your telescoping stabilizers. You may need to "hip check" the implement to gain a little side to side slack to pull those pins out.
Step 2, lower the implement on the ground until you see slack in the top link. You may need to turn the top link jackscrew.
Step 3, pull out hitch pin keeper pins (clip pins?)
Step 4, step on telescoping lower link release levers. This will allow the lower links to extend if they need to as you slide the balls off of the draw pins on the implement.

There is very rarely any hammering or tapping or cursing necessary. The trick is, if it won't slide/fall off by itself, it is in a bind. Make it so it is not in a bind. The rear 3pt. Control on the Kioti's make this quicker, but other brands just require a trip around the tire to reach the 3 point handle.

/ How to disconnect a box blade.... #13  
Wow, never had any problem taking it off and pins slide out by hand (I've got the type with handles on the end)

Drop box. Turn off tractor. Release all remote and 3pt pressure. Pull out.

/ How to disconnect a box blade....
I should post some pics, lol, if I can't get it off.

/ How to disconnect a box blade.... #15  
Remember to take out the lower sway bar pins.............

/ How to disconnect a box blade.... #16  
This is the reason the pins are locking up, center line of the front pins on the lower link arms and the adjuster pins are not the same. It could keep the 3pt from going all the way up or all the way down, it could maybe brake the adjuster arms. As you go up and down you should be able to find the sweet spot that the pins are loose.

/ How to disconnect a box blade.... #17  
I found having a digging bar to help pry and adjust the implement helps a lot.

Ludell 50030 Heavy Duty San Angelo Bar Enamel Finish, 17lb, 72" Length: Precision Measurement Products: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Remember, some days you get the 3 pt attachment and some days the 3 pt attachment gets you.....
Digging iron or SA bar is what I use for persuasion. I have what I'd call a "regular" digging iron with the long chisel on one end and tamper on the other. Last year I had a fair amount of digging that had to be done by hand. After reading about someone's experience with a San Angelo bar I bought one. It worked far better than my old digging iron. I painted it with some 'Bota orange paint to make it easier to keep track of and getting away from the black color I could pick it up and not burn my bare hands after it spent time in the sun.

/ How to disconnect a box blade.... #18  
Step 1. While implement is still raised, pull the pin on your telescoping stabilizers. You may need to "hip check" the implement to gain a little side to side slack to pull those pins out.
Step 2, lower the implement on the ground until you see slack in the top link. You may need to turn the top link jackscrew.
Step 4, step on telescoping lower link release levers. This will allow the lower links to extend if they need to as you slide the balls off of the draw pins on the implement.

There is very rarely any hammering or tapping or cursing necessary. The trick is, if it won't slide/fall off by itself, it is in a bind. Make it so it is not in a bind. The rear 3pt. Control on the Kioti's make this quicker, but other brands just require a trip around the tire to reach the 3 point handle.

Great instructions, but if I could add one item. I find that at times I need to slack off on one of the lift arms (mine has an adjustable crank on one side) to take the bind off. Also be sure to grease up the ball joints and pins in the future - this helps in the binding too.

/ How to disconnect a box blade.... #19  

Great instructions, but if I could add one item. I find that at times I need to slack off on one of the lift arms (mine has an adjustable crank on one side) to take the bind off. Also be sure to grease up the ball joints and pins in the future - this helps in the binding too.

/ How to disconnect a box blade.... #20  

Good points.. Also need to mention, take off and put on implements on the hardest flattest ground you can find. If you can find concrete, that is best!. If you can put on implements on a dolly with wheels on a concrete floor that is better yet.