Buying Advice I'm look at buying lawn tractor.

/ I'm look at buying lawn tractor. #1  

jagco

Tractor
Not yet
Small hill but mostly flat. I think going to try for I used lawn tractor. 1 craftsman LT 1000 42" cut 18hp not sure of the year, - 2 yard-man 42" cut 20hp model is a T604 about 2004, 3- Cub Cadet Hydrostatic Lawn Tractor, LT1018, 42" cutting width
Briggs&Stratton 31Q777-0305 18.5 HP engine, - 4 John deere 216 16hp 42" cut, - 5 John Deere Made (Scott's) Hydrostatic Drive 16 Horse Power 42 Inch Cut Lawn Tractor, 5 -

Witch 1 guy's you thinking i should buy the pricing range from 450 to 550. all seem to be in good shape. I no nothing about them or use 1 before. "O" man that john deere look sweet though.

I been using a push mower for 3 years this is starting to get harder to do funny.

lawn 1.jpg lawn 4.jpg lawn 2.jpg lawn tractor.jpg Lawn tractors (4).JPG

Last edited:
   / I'm look at buying lawn tractor.
Thanks will check it out.

/ I'm look at buying lawn tractor.
I pick up the John Deere 216 runs good the tires all 4 look new and new starter.. Question 1 how do I install the deck and drive belt. Deck Ser - H047K-4578168M has 3 blades. No amp gauge not wired or broke. The light switch is where the choke is for the carb. No lights. Is the 216 4 speed with a revers. Can any 1 tell me what are the little ball levers blue in color and the blue red handle. Witch side is the brake pedal. And what is the other pedal for. "O" there's about 3" of play when i turn the front wheels is this a easy fix. "O" the tractor ser - C or 0 216K-155803N

look through 5 30 2015 025.jpg look through 5 30 2015 033.jpg look through 5 30 2015 040.jpglook through 5 30 2015 037.jpg look through 5 30 2015 032.jpg look through 5 30 2015 044.jpg

/ I'm look at buying lawn tractor. #5  
Ive got a Cub Cadet and I'm very happy with it.

/ I'm look at buying lawn tractor. #8  
When I got mine, I compared them all. The other mtd brands looked like cheap crap. I was impressed with th quality of the cub. It was made as well as any of the more expensive brands I looked at. I understand that even though cub is owned by mtd, they are built in their own factory and share no parts from the other mtd brands.

/ I'm look at buying lawn tractor. #9  
The right side is the brake. The left side is probably a differential lock. The red lever on the left is the throttle. I am not sure what the other red lever does, maybe the PTO engage lever. The black lever with the red tip is the deck height adjuster. Edit, I think the left pedal is a clutch.

/ I'm look at buying lawn tractor. #10  
When I got mine, I compared them all. The other mtd brands looked like cheap crap. I was impressed with th quality of the cub. It was made as well as any of the more expensive brands I looked at. I understand that even though cub is owned by mtd, they are built in their own factory and share no parts from the other mtd brands.
Edit my post!!