Buying Advice Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet.

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #111  
I've had nothing but positive experiences with the local dealer here, it's part of a multi state dealership & while i don't own million dollar machines, even the owner calls me by name when i come in.
They know i try to do most work on my equipment when needed & the service guy will even help me when i could do it myself to keep from hauling to the dealer.
I've owned one MF which was a great tractor as well & operated Kubots's for another farm, no complaint's other than the orange hurt my eyes believe it or not & dealing with the local dealer isn't heart warming.
Dealer support is a very important part to me being i'm in sales myself.

Ronnie

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #112  
I'm a third generation Deere owner (one of my grandpas had Deere and the other was a Ford man all the way...except trucks, but that's a different story). My dad was red all the way but he kept my grandpas Deer tractors around after he died. I still have all the old girls and even some "newer" ones (my newest Deere is a 2005 and then a 80's 4440). I recently bought my first ever Kubota. I could see my grandpa(both of them) and my dad spinning in their graves! I had to do it though, it just made the best sense. I needed a small 25-35hp tractor to use in the woods, be a smaller loader tractor to have around the house, do a little gardening and food plotting with. I noticed the compact market had changed considerably since last time I looked years ago. What happened to New Holland??? They really fell back. Deere tried to go too cheap with the 3e series and it showed, that was painful to see how they cut corners on those tractors. I didn't need or want their fancy compacts because this tractor needed to be simple as it wouldn't be used all the time but when it was used it would be used hard and for hours upon end. Kubota was the clear winner here with the L line and I ended up with one of those. I got a better tractor for thousands less than the 3e that I didn't even like! I really miss the 790/990/3005/4005 tractors. Those would have been perfect.

Sounds like a smart man. :D:D

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #113  
It is not green or orange- but my 2003 NHTC30 can't be beat for reliability. 1300 hr. Half I put on. Just takes regular maintenance and runs - year round, snow, gravel, tilling, bush hogging, manure, rocks. As for trucks, on my 2nd chevy- solid 2500HD. Only complaint is that the dealer is the only place that does the ABS correctly. Good truck. Wouldn't get anything else.

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #114  
When I bought a SCUT I ran MF,Kubota,Mahindra,Kioti,and Deere the dealer I went to beat all others pricing first try so I bought the 1025r loving it so far

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #115  
When I bought a SCUT I ran MF,Kubota,Mahindra,Kioti,and Deere the dealer I went to beat all others pricing first try so I bought the 1025r loving it so far

Awesome! That's unusual. Glad it worked out for you!!!

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #116  
Out of curiosity, i have to wonder how many folks have ever bought or ran another tractor than the one they have?
Ronnie

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #117  
Out of curiosity, i have to wonder how many folks have ever bought or ran another tractor than the one they have?
Ronnie

I have operated JD, Case and Kubota. All worked great. Did what they were supposed to do.
I only have the Kubota left. It fills all my needs around the place.

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #118  
Out of curiosity, i have to wonder how many folks have ever bought or ran another tractor than the one they have? Ronnie

I've ran Ford's, Deere's, and old Farmall's. Just bought my first Kubota this year, never had driven one until then. I'd never even driven or owned a tractor this small.

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #119  
Ronnie
I currently own a Kioti DK 35.
My previous tractor was a John Deere 850.
I've run several Kubota's. An L 3600 cab at a previous job.
And a Kubota L 3000 and a L 4600 my dad owns.
They all do what they are supposed to do and work good.

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #120  
I have a Ventrac, Kioti and a Massey. I owned a Kubota for 2 weeks and took it back.