hinomoto n189

/ hinomoto n189 #1  

klrkurt

Tractor
hinomoto n189
Hello and thanks in advance for any info. the 3ph won't lift. I read I needed to unscrew the large "bolt" below and between my legs. I did and it did let me raise and lower the 3ph. However, for unknown reason it just stopped working again. I have screwed in and out "the bolt" but still no success. I have adequate fluids. Don't know why it worked instantly then just stopped.

also does anyone know what the dials do? I tried to insert a photo here but it won't open.

I dont know what they do so I set them on the middle of their dial spin. I have the large toggle at the "top" that has a winged block on both sides. It must be important to have that protection. and of course the other dials, don't seem to do anything. But yet, I have NO idea. could be my problem, not knowing what they do.

thanks in advance.

Attachments

• DSC03692.jpg
    DSC03692.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 1,248
   / hinomoto n189
I just posted and the photo did show. so hopefully someone will know. thanks again. I am currently trying to find a japanese speaker to translate for me.

/ hinomoto n189 #3  
I just posted and the photo did show. so hopefully someone will know. thanks again. I am currently trying to find a japanese speaker to translate for me.

I have a hinomoto, but I don't have a layout like that.
As far as the Japanese translation, use Google translate.
You can point your camera at it, and it will do the rest. I used it on a German press the other day, it works so good I was amazed.

/ hinomoto n189 #4  
didi you get the 3 ph solved? its almost a year ago but I have a Hino N189 and it has a leak in the hydra system that does not let me raise the 3ph.
I have maybe tracked some part supplier down. but curious as to your problem. Also I have no dials or anything like your photo. Did you try Google translate?

/ hinomoto n189 #6  
Where do you buy Himomoto parts? I am having a hard time finding any.
ncwtractorparts.com
If you can't find what you're looking for call the 800 number. The guy that answers the phone is also a hinomoto tech, he should be able to help you.

/ hinomoto n189 #10  
I have a Hinomoto N239 with a KYB solenoid directional control valve (see pictures) that runs the rear 3 pt. hitch. It is located under the seat of the tractor and I would believe that they used this valve on numerous Hinomoto tractors that would be close to my tractor. I have contacted KYB and they told me that only Hinomoto would have a manual for this as each valve is made specifically for each tractor manufacturer.
I am having problems with the valve and unable to use the tractor.
Does anyone have a manual with a breakdown of the KYB Directional Control valve in it? I can't tell you how big a help and how much I would appreciate a picture of the page or 2 showing the breakdown of that unit. I have taken it off of the tractor numerous times, taken many pictures each time to make sure I put it back together right and something is wrong. I don't think I put it together wrong but the valve operates very strange and last time I used it the pressure built up so much in the hydraulic system that it blew out the seals in the pistons that operate the tilting of the bucket of the front end loader and the 3 pt. hitch does not operate properly... so something is definitely wrong.
I am now stuck and unable to use the tractor and don't know what to do. I feel if I could see a breakdown of the Directional Control Valve I could see if and what I may have done wrong.
I sure would appreciate any help you can give me with this! Thank you!!!
DSC06600.JPGDSC06746.JPGDSC06767.JPG