What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,401  
   / What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,402  
Shiny as a new dime.

The bad penny keeps coming back. ???
What the heck is a bad penny????

MossRoad's explanation is probably more correct but back in the 1950's -early 1960's, you put a lucky penny in your loafers (shoes) and good luck followed.

A bad penny was one that brought you bad luck and you sure didn't want one coming back. The '50's were pretty fuzzy but that's what I remember. Bad penny=bad luck so stay away.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,403  
If your in a fair fight.

You are doing something wrong.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,404  
鼎hoose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life. -- Confucius

é„*s long as youæ±*e going to be thinking anyway, think big. -- Donald *****

é„* leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way. -- John C. Maxwell

的 have not failed. I致e just found 10,000 ways that won稚 work. -- Thomas Edison

çš„tç—´ fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. -- Bill Gates

�eep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. -- Mark Twain
å…¸he function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers. -- Ralph Nader

çš„f you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. -- Napoleon Hill

æ¿¡enius is 1 percent inspiration, and 99 percent perspiration. -- Thomas Edison

鉄uccess is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

展hat is not started will never get finished -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

æ“¢ormal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. -- Jim Rohn

展hen you cease to dream, you cease to live. -- Malcolm Forbes

æ·»our most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. -- Bill Gates

"An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down." -- Reid Hoffman :laughing:

"Everyone has ideas. They may be too busy or lack the confidence or technical ability to carry them out. But I want to carry them out. It is a matter of getting up and doing it." -- James Dyson

添our time is limited, so don稚 waste it living someone else痴 life. -- Steve Jobs

鉄uccess is not what you have, but who you are. -- Bo Bennett

å…¸he price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. -- Vince Lombardi

�ogic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. -- Albert Einstein

典wenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn稚 do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain
展inners never quit, and quitters never win. -- Vince Lombardi

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,405  
Dad always taught me to:

"Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without!"

Still live by it to this day...

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,406  
Norm Peterson had a great line with

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milk Bone underwear".

One of my favorite's....And I use it when the occasion fit's..
Second is my Granddad used to tell us..A man is only as good as his name...If your name is no good..then maybe you aren't either..Didn't understand that till I got older...How right he was..

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,407  
Quote by Txdon:
"If you use an internet quote, please include the website or clean up the cut and pasted quote so weird symbols are not in the text."

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,408  
I have to remind myself of this many times - I seem to keep forgetting.

"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It frustrates you and annoys the pig."

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,409  
Never take a knife to a gun fight

You will lose