Wife Destroyed Brand New S240 Sport -- What to Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Wife Destroyed Brand New S240 Sport -- What to Do? #71  
Its called "Todays Post" genius!
:rolleyes:

And the last thing I expected to read about was a cheapo JD mower under the title SPORT
:confused3:

Well I can see that the above may be the case.

Why join the thread with such crappy comments that don't contribute anything worthwhile?

/ Wife Destroyed Brand New S240 Sport -- What to Do? #72  
To some of us that do not bleed green, it may have been a worthwhile post

And just to be clear, some of the responses to my post shows exactly what I mean
JD builds a piece of crap, sells it for over 2 K and one of the first times it is used, someone wastes a deck on a root.
There is absolutely no way you are going to tell me that is a good design or manufactured part.
Green, orange, red or purple, it is still a piece of crap, but it is GREEN so it is the very best!

/ Wife Destroyed Brand New S240 Sport -- What to Do? #73  
Wow. Lilranch2001 has something to prove. He bought a bobcat and a exmark. That's good for him. Most people don't harp on about deere being the problem unless they had a problem or couldn't afford one. I'm sorry for your loss. I worked for a deere dealership and I believe them to be a quality mower. I don't trust a company that woke up one day and decided to start building mowers. I don't care if they end up being a good mower, I'm glad they are for you. This is the problem with these forums, someone asks a question and they get some answers then someone sees it on a post and instead of just looking past it they open their mouth with an opinion that wasn't asked for and definitely wasn't deserved. Just ridiculous. Then you keep replying, that shows you just want to start something with someone. We don't know why but you continue your drama for everyone to see because obviously your missing something in your life. That all brings me back to my point maybe you should try the deere out and see what you think. You probably wouldn't be missing anything in your life any more and you won't need to cause the drama on the internet. You claim you saw it in your live feed but here you are still commenting on it. If you quit the commenting I would of agreed, but now I believe your just trolling.
Have a good day Lil ranch and don't reply it's embarrassing for you

/ Wife Destroyed Brand New S240 Sport -- What to Do? #74  
I am not the least bit embarrassed
I am glad you work for JD, I am sure you have greene blood
:rolleyes:

And I guess from your post you must be ok with a brand new deck to fail in the first month of operation
I'm glad JD owners do not have high expectations of their toys

Now that is something I could get behind as far as being embarrassed about!

/ Wife Destroyed Brand New S240 Sport -- What to Do? #75  
I don't anymore. Found a job doing something I like more so I left. I don't have Greene blood. I found a cheap John deere x585 and then a loader and blade for it and it mows very well and it comfortable. I guess I have had to change the oil in it maybe they can fix that problem soon. It even has the original mower blades on just keep them sharp.

/ Wife Destroyed Brand New S240 Sport -- What to Do? #76  
To some of us that do not bleed green, it may have been a worthwhile post

And just to be clear, some of the responses to my post shows exactly what I mean
JD builds a piece of crap, sells it for over 2 K and one of the first times it is used, someone wastes a deck on a root.
There is absolutely no way you are going to tell me that is a good design or manufactured part.
Green, orange, red or purple, it is still a piece of crap, but it is GREEN so it is the very best!

Well I agree the above mower is not something I would buy regardless of color. Deere has some crappy products out there as do other manufacturers. You assume too much though, just because some one owns Deere equipment does not mean they are fixated on it.

I currently have Ford trucks and Deere tractors, does not mean that I think other brands are crap. The Ford dealer is the closest and has a good service department. The Deere dealer is the closest tractor dealer and has a good service department as I understand. Haven't needed much service from the Deere dealer yet.

Earlier this week I recommended a Kubota L6060 over Deere because it was the better tractor for box blade work. Kubota's hst plus with the high/low is a good design feature and I try to call it as I see it. All the Bobcat equipment I have used was good stuff, skid steers and mini excavators. Have not used any of the tractors by Bobcat and these are orphaned units now to some degree.

I have had Deere equipment for almost 50 years now and have been satisfied with it overall. Deere has a very good parts system for their equipment which I feel is a plus. That said there are a lot of good tractor and equipment manufacturers out there to choose from today. I keep an open mind as it is my money I am spending and I do not blindly buy green.

/ Wife Destroyed Brand New S240 Sport -- What to Do? #77  
I was not knocking JD
My point is that way to many people only see green and they think automatically that it is "good stuff"

Yours and other responses to my post was a good illustration

/ Wife Destroyed Brand New S240 Sport -- What to Do? #79  
I do find it funny how some people get so offended when others poke fun at the green paint. It's just a piece of equipment guys.

/ Wife Destroyed Brand New S240 Sport -- What to Do? #80  
I do find it funny how some people get so offended when others poke fun at the green paint. It's just a piece of equipment guys.
Its not just the Green owners.
Most owners of other brands colors also often take offence when criticized. No difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.