Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #11  
I suggest you go to BUILD MY KUBOTA on Kubota's web site, and option a tractor for SSQA, that has SSQA available now. The SSQA option price will not be very different when it is available for the BX in 2017.

Here is Kubota's site:

http://www.kubota.com/configurator/productselector.aspx?pgId=1

As you have a FORKLIFT ~~~~ What are you going to use tractor forks for? Perhaps another attachment will be more efficient for your task(s).

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670
Can't use the forklift outside. I don't imagine the ssqa is going to be that much more that the current system

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #13  
Check out everything attachments website. I have the emax25 and I'm considering the same ssqa upgrade. I priced the ssqa, bucket weld on bracket and pallet forks at $1600. The one question I would ask is what you intend to lift? You're surely not attempting to move a pallet of bricks with a subcompact I hope.

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #14  
mahindra is generally a better machine esp in that size range.i did all the specs and checks when i was buying my tractor.

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #15  
As you have a FORKLIFT ~~~~ What are you going to use tractor forks for?

Perhaps another attachment will be more efficient for your task(s).

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #16  
mahindra is generally a better machine esp in that size range.i did all the specs and checks when i was buying my tractor.

Based off of what exactly?

As you have a FORKLIFT ~~~~ What are you going to use tractor forks for?

Perhaps another attachment will be more efficient for your task(s).
Picking up material and loading into my truck. Moving small rocks and landscaping. Again I can't use the forklift outside.

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #18  
trying it - reading about all of the specs and reading about the actual construction of the units. what else do you want. Geeez! been on a tractor of various brands for 45 years now.... that should count for something too i would say.

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #19  
oh - as i have said before - the bx series is more of a glorified lawn tractor.

i had wanted one for maybe 6 years but when time came - i realized - STAY AWAY from it!

oh - as i have said before - the bx series is more of a glorified lawn tractor.

i had wanted one for maybe 6 years but when time came - i realized - STAY AWAY from it!
Fair enough. Have you cut lawn with yours?