Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #21  
Picking up material and loading into my truck. Moving small rocks and landscaping. Again I can't use the forklift outside.

You will need ample counterbalance/ballast mounted on the Three Point Hitch or the tractor will kneel over forward, lifting the rear wheels instead of the load on the FEL.

Tractors have front engines. Forklifts have rear engines.

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #23  
If you are thinking about getting a eMax and then spending a ton on making it a skid-steer style quick connect....just stop right there and buy the Max26XL instead. It comes standard with the skc connection, lifts 1400 lbs, is built like a real tractor as opposed to the SCUTs. For your application, this looks like a good option.

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #24  
If you are thinking about getting a eMax and then spending a ton on making it a skid-steer style quick connect....just stop right there and buy the Max26XL instead. It comes standard with the skc connection, lifts 1400 lbs, is built like a real tractor as opposed to the SCUTs. For your application, this looks like a good option.

Not to mention that the eMax is built in Korea while the Max XL is built in Japan. From what I've seen on this board, the Japanese do a little better job than the Koreans do.

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #25  
There's a reason why the emax is cheaper than the max.

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #26  
Not to mention that the eMax is built in Korea while the Max XL is built in Japan. From what I've seen on this board, the Japanese do a little better job than the Koreans do.
Not from my experience.
My previous tractor was a Japanese built John Deere 850 (Yanmar).
They had a reputation for being a solid, well built tractor. Which mine was.
My current tractor is a Korean built Kioti DK 35 that I've owned for 15 years.
Its been every bit as good, well built, solid and reliable as my Yanmar made Deere.

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #27  
There's a reason why the emax is cheaper than the max.

Sort of like buying a new pickup. By the time you load up a Ram Tradesman, it's approaching the SLT base price, which includes a bunch of items that are optional on a Tradesman. Then you load up a SLT to the nearly the basic Laramie level, and it get's close in price again. It's something to watch for, no doubt. Sometimes it is better to step up a model, especially if the price leader model isn't adequate for your needs.

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670
The max is overkill for me. The largest amount of time spent on the machine will be mowing. Wondering if anyone has any experience with a 3pt hitch fork setup?

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #29  
that little bit of overkill will be there if and when you need it. it is worth the little additional expense.

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670
that little bit of overkill will be there if and when you need it. it is worth the little additional expense.
I hear you but like I said earlier I have lots of access to larger equipment when nessesary. I need a machine that's somewhat nimble cutting grass.