Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,432  
Do you gave a rear hydraulic power unit also? I do love that mine has NO SHEAR BOLTS

IMG_3817.JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,435  
How many gpm does it take to run a blower like that? Awesome looking setup!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,436  
She was supposed to get the bigger one but she didn't like the bigger blower I ordered for it so she took the smaller one. Yes we do about 140 accounts driveways and some commercial lots.

Good for you, ff. And you should be doing well this winter, given the amount of snow we have had here in Ontario - must be even more so with Lake Effect snow near Kincardine!:thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,439  
There's a lot going on in that little package. Commercial or residential?

I have a 500' driveway with decent grade of 15-20% towards the top. The gator is the CX which is the baby. With that said, I chain up my tires and lock the rear and I can push snow up the grade. It's only 2wd. I never get stuck or have any worries with it. I put a swisher receiver mounted sander on it which works great. Only small issue I have is the sander. When you slide the gate open you better start moving because the material starts flowing. There is no auto open for the gate on this model.

I have the factory glass and hard top. The black canopy is for a golf cart that fits pretty good. It lets me run heat inside and not freeze.

I bought the gator with the intention of getting around the property and I was going to get the blower for my tractor. Out of curiosity I made a mount, threw a winch on, and never looked back. I surely didn't think this could handle my driveway, especially with the snow we get, but it does perfectly.

Yes residential. My house.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,440  
I have a F350 dump truck to sell you, it's 4x4 with a 460 V8, it was previously a plow truck, it's got a plow bracket up front and a hydraulic controller in the cab for a salt spreader. I will be done with it this spring/summer.

Pm me a little more info. I am still in the halfaz mode about even if I want to do this. It hit 70f yesterday and supposed to get close to that today. I am also not looking for anything to use this year, just thinking about next winter.