Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #54,081  
Good morning! 55˚ cloudy rain on and off today.
Drew, good idea mixing spinach in with the masa (the outer layer). That will make a pretty green tamale. Then I can make a batch with beets to make pretty red tamales, and turmeric to make yellow tamales, blueberries to make blue tamales . . etc . . I can see this being a holiday tamale machine. At 2.5 dozen per 10 minutes I can make 180 tamales an hour or a 120" tamale . . :eek: I can picture a flag for the 4th of July made with colored red white and blue tamales with an apple pie filling! I think we are on to something . . . .

I made a 8 second time lapse video driving the trail I just cut how do I post it?

/ Good morning!!!! #54,082  
Good morning. temp 23 looking for a high of 30
The forecast looks nasty. I peaked at the radar. Rain, freezing rain and some snow on the way. I sure wish those people in Michigan would sent their rainy weather south to Toronto instead of north east to North Bay. :)
Now that the messed up pic is there, I can't delete it.:(

Attachments

• wbi_towns.gif
    wbi_towns.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 41
   / Good morning!!!! #54,083  
43°F and cloudy this morning, going way up to 45° today. Warming through the week, expecting low 60s by Saturday.

It seems the less-good drivers are back this morning, refreshed from their MLK holiday and back to prime form. Accidents all over the STL area, and one idiot in a little farty-sounding Japanese car whipped around me on the shoulder of I-55/70 at about 70mph. Honked, flashed brights, and screamed some blue language at my windshield. Found my happy place, though, and "I'm all better now." (in Wilford Brimley voice)

/ Good morning!!!! #54,084  
Still missing ED. Should we scan the local paper for news? Does anyone know his full name?

Have a great day all!

I have been checking. Don't know full name, but he talks about blacksmith guild, so I check their sites also.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,085  
May have to get the splitter working again. If this pattern keeps up, I may have to buy one. But with these gas issues, I may lean towards electric. I am all about turn key and go.

For several years I've gotten into the habit of running my small engines only on non-alcohol E0, and either running the tank dry or shutting off the fuel and running the carb dry at the end of the day. The Subaru engine on the splitter always starts with only one or two pulls, and I don't worry about cords or calluses on my hands from a maul handle.:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #54,086  
Love the tamale press, Don (I was guessing "rudder for a duck's butt"). What time is dinner?

/ Good morning!!!! #54,087  
Mild and rainy today, warmer still tomorrow. Buppies, I hear the early February cold might not last past the first week. What say you oh weather swami?

/ Good morning!!!! #54,088  
Good Morning! 36F @ 7:15AM. A mix of clouds and sun. High 51F. Winds light and variable.

Looks like the storm blows in by this time tomorrow morning, so I'll clean out the wood stove this morning before lighting the first fire of the day. Should last through the storm, and keep me out of the weather to dump the ashes.

Safe travels, Drew. There's no place like home!

Perhaps Ed just found himself spending too much time with TBN? Given the choice between shop time or logging more seat time at the keyboard, posts here could get few and far between as with MFW David, or disappear all together as with RS...

Hooking up AppleTV to the garage stereo was easy, figuring out which buttons to push to get the optical audio to make music was the hard part. Actually had to dig out the manual and read the instructions. Worth the reward though, as now the whole music library is available in the garage and on the back patio.:D

Two more smart switches installed, and now have plans to add at least one more for the overhead lights in the garage. Seems like it would be a good idea to turn the lights on if motion is detected out there in order to give the camera a better view.:shocked:

Still haven't managed to force myself to pull weeds yet, but maybe saddling up the backpack sprayer is the way to go?

Hope everyone's week gets off to a great start!

/ Good morning!!!!
#54,089  
37 here, overcast. We have wet ice here, I fell this morning getting some firewood. I don't think it is serious, but I hurt a bit. My dogs were standing all around me, I think they were worried�� After I got to my feet, they were wagging tails again�� My boxer gurrrl started talking the moment we got inside. After all, daddy has thumbs, and can get treats.

/ Good morning!!!!
#54,090  
Need to pour first cup of coffee. 48ー with clear skies this morning. Heading to 64ー with partly cloudy skies. Should get a little patio time today. No other plans.
Irv, post time on my computer shows 10:41 pm. Does that count as first post of the day.:D Hope your dog feels better.
Drew, good travels.
Good Morning All.

I'm pretty sure it was after midnight here! I was up because I wasn't feeling good, I ate too much at dinner, and too much meat at once bothers me a bit. But Costco pork chops are really good. And really good! I think it's going to be a soup and salad day today.