Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #54,091  
66°F and no rain.

Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #54,092  
16F this morning, forecast shows warming this afternoon with freezing rain, then rain and wind for a couple days, cooling back down Friday. The news folks are all trying to best each other with widespread flooding expected, etc. Thinking I might run the snowblower and open a path from the driveway (perpendicular) to give it a place to drain when the snow melts and we get rain. I might even scrape the ice off the truck windshield in case I need to drive it.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,093  
I made a 8 second time lapse video driving the trail I just cut how do I post it?

Looks like you first need to post the video clip to a service like youtube, then reference the URL.

Start a new post, then click the icon that looks like a film strip Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 10.55.13 AM.png. Paste the URL to the video and you should be good to go.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,094  
home sweet home. Load of wash in, headed for a long hot shower and a nap. Rain coming in later, timing was good.
Very foggy ride up here, hours on end, amazed at how many people drive in dense fog and don't put their lights on. Perhaps the auto light controls aren't coming on but geez people, put your lights on...

truck and trailer ran great. Still have a clogged septic line under the toilet, really looking forward to tackling that...:eek:need to get a plumber's snake from Lowes. Driving on the bouncy roads would unclog things, only to clog again. The paper is catching on something.
Otherwise got trailer mostly emptied, left power on until I can finish tomorrow. Long enough day already.

May I assume someone has gone far enough back in this forum to get Ed's TBN email link and there has been no answer?
There's a wonderful new thread on Today's Shop Activities which he would have great fun in. Hope he's ok.
RS and Larro I believe are taking a break.
I worry that sometimes folks noses get bloodied in unfriendly politics and it sours them on the whole site. And I'm not referring to Ed, he has his hands full with his family. this last election has gotten a lot of members hurling insults at each other, polarizing instead of learning to reach common ground. Worse is that over coffied, over beered, in your face attitude can and has leaked over in to the regular threads.
Let's just remember the very old saying, if you can't say something nice, well maybe you shouldn't say anything.

South Carolina's portion of Route 95 was the worst. Four lane road, should be six, in NC too but once you hit NC, the roads get smoother.
They have simply been resurfaced more often I guess, not patched so much. And then once you get to Virginia (not on this trip...) the roads smooth out like glass as Buppies has worked his magic on the interstate. Told them how to do it and the roads are great. The drivers start getting really intense in VA and it just gets worse as you go North. By the time you get to NYC folks are usually shooting at each other...;) and would run over six grandmothers to get ahead one car length in an interminable line. Not real smart.

Passed a real scene on the other side coming into NC. About 8 blinking cruisers on the side, surrounding a suv or van with all the luggage pulled out and spread all over the ground, everything taken apart. Someone was not having a good day at all. They must have found something early that gave them probable cause to go through the vehicle. Or maybe Cheech handed something to Officer Bob he should have given to Chong.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,095  
37 here, overcast. We have wet ice here, I fell this morning getting some firewood. I don't think it is serious, but I hurt a bit. My dogs were standing all around me, I think they were worried�� After I got to my feet, they were wagging tails again�� My boxer gurrrl started talking the moment we got inside. After all, daddy has thumbs, and can get treats.
Ice and loose plastic under snow nobody friend when one has age on there bones. :(
Glad your okay.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,096  
Now if I could just block discourteous, thoughtless, and careless drivers with a few mouse clicks, now that would be something!:laughing:

There's an app for that....really.
It turns their lane's traffic light red, directs the police right to them and all the overhead signs berate the poor driving of the accused, in multiple languages...plus most importantly, it jams all cell phone signals in moving vehicles for as far as you wish. smart phones turn into watches.
Now there's an app I'd buy. Wonder if it would run on Chrysler U-Connect...unlikely. maybe the police version...

/ Good morning!!!! #54,097  
Yucky rain today. Glad it's not 10° colder.
I stay out of unfriendly politics. As it is I still have a couple people blocked, the ones that are never wrong and will always let you know.
I unfollowed some people on facebook because I was sick of the never-ending political crap.

With that out of the way, it's 42°, and rain should end tonight.

Sure hope Ed is ok. I was down his way over the holidays, my in-laws live down that way. I was wanting to meet up with him sometime.

Still in the market for a grapple and Polaris ranger. Now to win the lottery, that I don't play.

Also still exploring solar system costs.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,098  
Also still exploring solar system costs.

Buckeye, that might be a bit ambitious. Could you just settle
for a moon or perhaps a small constellation?
;)
maybe start a little small and then add to your collection.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,099  
No, I want it all. Lol

/ Good morning!!!! #54,100  
58 this morning and made it to 63 today. Currently 51 headed to 38 overnight.

Wife and youngest son had stomach virus last weekend then shared it with me for Thursday and Friday. But currently everyone is well. Now as long as I didn't just jinx us.

Would like an update from ED.

Been working in chicken coops and on taxes. Almost ready to do 1099's for helpers. But main taxes are still ways off. Going to try not to push March 1 deadline this year. Trying to be ready to file by first part of February. Trying.

I end up just being a spectator mostly in unfriendly politics. Some of that bunch is ruthless. Most of the pissing matches actually turn out comical. Besides I have my opinion but I'm not good enough with words to express it in type. No emotion.