US Postal Service

/ US Postal Service #11  
8f7f1a2f9524006e6a540a88f702ef768ad7cfe794f45c0e274207cc897f5012.jpg

Steve

/ US Postal Service #12  
Usually I get record not found or some such even after it's delivered via USPS. I haven't even bothered tracking anything through them in a long time since it's so useless.

/ US Postal Service
I'm a little scared I'll jinx the delivery by posting this but the USPS says it has been delivered or in the mailbox. I'm waiting to hear from my wife if it is the mailbox. Of course, they don't say if they put it in my mailbox. :laughing:

/ US Postal Service
I shouldn't be surprised by the delays. I pay a lot of the company bills and anything going out of town routinely takes 7 to 10 days for delivery. I just hope my parts are really here. I would really like to get my new tires and wheels on.

/ US Postal Service
Oh my. Looks like it really is here. Four days from Aurora CO to Overland Park KS and three days to go three miles. Why am I so surprised? I know better.

/ US Postal Service #16  
Oh my. Looks like it really is here. Four days from Aurora CO to Overland Park KS and three days to go three miles. Why am I so surprised? I know better.

I totally understand!
From my home on the West coast of Florida, I ordered an item from a company in South Georgia.
The item first went to Missouri, then to Detroit, then to Jacksonville (via an overnight in Indianapolis), and finally to me in mid West coast Florida.
8 days total!
Absolutely amazing !!!

/ US Postal Service #17  
I totally understand!
From my home on the West coast of Florida, I ordered an item from a company in South Georgia.
The item first went to Missouri, then to Detroit, then to Jacksonville (via an overnight in Indianapolis), and finally to me in mid West coast Florida.
8 days total!
Absolutely amazing !!!

Hey!!!! We need jobs...... ;)

/ US Postal Service #18  
I hate to this, but I don't have those problems. My carriers have been great. They also do most of the delivery for Amazon here. I was surprised to see a usps truck here on a Sunday, they were delivering for Amazon.

/ US Postal Service #19  
I hate to this, but I don't have those problems. My carriers have been great. They also do most of the delivery for Amazon here. I was surprised to see a usps truck here on a Sunday, they were delivering for Amazon.

I heard a small news blurb about that but hadn't saw it firsthand. I know they also have tied in with UPS and FedEx to be the final leg of delivery for them.

/ US Postal Service #20  
I heard a small news blurb about that but hadn't saw it firsthand. I know they also have tied in with UPS and FedEx to be the final leg of delivery for them.

When we have a delivery in town, at my wife's business, we get the brown truck, usually. At home, in a rural area, we get the postal folks. Seems like the ups guys take the high volume areas, leaving the low volume areas to the post office, they are going there anyway?