TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
#2,391  
I finally got it!!! :cool2:

I guess they come with an 'oven' mitt too?

IMG_0694.jpg

Here is my set up. Time for the range tomorrow!

IMG_0698.jpg

Already broke the can down. Any guess on number of pieces?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,394  
I finally got it!!! :cool2:

I guess they come with an 'oven' mitt too?

View attachment 542962

I've never needed a mit of any kind for a .22 can or pistol, but this pic was taken a good minute AFTER the shooting ceased.

M.png

Do more than a couple of mag dumps with a centerfire rifle can, and it can litterally get red smoking hot. Be amazed at what you can melt if you forget how hot it can get LOL

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,396  
I got my MagLula yesterday. Wow!, I was an idiot for not buying one of these before. I have a bunch of those hateful Glock 10 round magazines left over from when I competed in Limited 10 class and they have always just absolutely sucked to load. It was like they were so afraid someone would be able to stuff in 11 rounds that they made the 10 round nearly impossible to get in. The 15 round mags never had that problem. But anyway the MagLula makes it easy to load these incredibly spiteful, contrary magazines. The also load my 1911 magazines too. Although they were never all that hard to load by hand. Get one the next chance you get, you will not regret it.

Amazon.com: maglula
I would never be without my Maglula. I thought it was a gimmicky item when I was first told of it, but now I am a believer.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,397  
I would never be without my Maglula. I thought it was a gimmicky item when I was first told of it, but now I am a believer.

Like you, I had seen them in use, but being a tough SOB :) I "didn't need" such a device. Boy I was wrong. Maybe advancing age and advancing arthritis might have played a role. But in any case it is a whole bunch easier to load mags with the MagLula.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,399  
Like you, I had seen them in use, but being a tough SOB :) I "didn't need" such a device. Boy I was wrong. Maybe advancing age and advancing arthritis might have played a role. But in any case it is a whole bunch easier to load mags with the MagLula.
Definitely spend a lot less time loading and a lot more shooting!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
#2,400  
Actually a pleasure to use!