Please review for me before I place my order. Kubota L2501

/ Please review for me before I place my order. Kubota L2501 #11  
I just got a new L2501, its a great tractor. Runs incredibly well at such low rpm. But you definitely want more then a 54" bucket i have a 66" on mine with r4s. I measured the rear wheels today outside and they are between 61-61"

/ Please review for me before I place my order. Kubota L2501
Yeah I'm thinking it was a typo when the dealer mentioned 54.

/ Please review for me before I place my order. Kubota L2501 #13  
I priced and thought about getting a b2650 and that was the standard bucket on it.

/ Please review for me before I place my order. Kubota L2501 #14  
That's an oddly small bucket for that tractor. I have an L3301, and it has a 66" bucket. With such a narrow bucket you won't be able to cover your own tracks.

your right, that is small. Heck my bucket is 54 inches, an look at the size of my tractor . Even 60 inch would be good.

/ Please review for me before I place my order. Kubota L2501 #15  
   / Please review for me before I place my order. Kubota L2501 #16  
   / Please review for me before I place my order. Kubota L2501 #17  
I too would look at the EA grapples with their lighter weight. They have many different models and sizes that LP doesnt. Wicked Root Grapple by Everything Attachments - YouTube

I can vouch for the EA wicked grapple also. On a 3301 and i live on a rocky hill.

The weight was a big factor for me as the Kubota's lift capacity wasn't awe inspiring out the gate. The LP was heavier I remember.

The sale, price, and support after the sale was excellent.

IMG_0408.JPG

Trying to make sure I'm ordering the correct grapple.

If the main concern is cleaning out under brush in a few acres of woods, while leaving the mature trees, and maybe moving and placing large rock, do I need a claw or a root grapple?

Dealer is pricing me an sg0660 from land Pride. I may switch to an EA unit, but I would still have same question. Thanks.

Also if anyone can tell me how to edit my signature it would be great.

I've tried and don't see the option. The Deere in my signature I bought back in 06 when still living in TN. Sold it 8 years ago when moving back to MO

/ Please review for me before I place my order. Kubota L2501 #20  
Also if anyone can tell me how to edit my signature it would be great.

I've tried and don't see the option. The Deere in my signature I bought back in 06 when still living in TN. Sold it 8 years ago when moving back to MO
Go to My Home (on top), then My Settings (left side), then Edit Profile... or Edit Signature. At least what I do in Safari.