Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,101  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,102  
Has anyone seen the small 40x48” trailers in stores yet? I haven’t seen one for a year due to the tire recall but I hoped they would be back in stock by now.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,104  
Has anyone seen the small 40x48” trailers in stores yet? I haven’t seen one for a year due to the tire recall but I hoped they would be back in stock by now.

I just looked at HF online - not a single trailer listed. So I doubt they are back in the stores yet.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,105  
Reviews on Amazon were a bit mixed. How has your experience been?

No issues. I actually used it as a mast for my cell phone booster antenna. It is on a outside wall mount that goes up above the roof unsupported. We get really strong northwest winds on the north coast, never a problem for several years.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,106  
No issues. I actually used it as a mast for my cell phone booster antenna. It is on a outside wall mount that goes up above the roof unsupported. We get really strong northwest winds on the north coast, never a problem for several years.
I noticed the reviews weren't all glowing as well. Do you have a flag on it or only for an antenna? We get some good winds here on the Hood Canal.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,107  
After reading up on flag poles I decided to just get some galvanized pipe from a friend who owns a sprinkler business. That's what he's had at his house for 30 years now and the wind hasn't done a thing to it. Every pole that had reviews showed it being hit or miss as to when a good gust of wind was going to take it out when it came to the cheap ones.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,108  
It's been on the roof for almost 5 years now, no issues. The sections fit together well. Could be that the cell phone antenna housing, which is about 8x14x2 inches, puts less strain on it in the wind, compared to the thin small flag provided. Or larger heavier flags that folks might be using.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,109  
Somewhere I read about putting a length of PVC pipe inside the aluminum which greatly increases the strength in a wind.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,110  
I actually took the supplied stanky [and BTW very stiff and hard to use in colder temps] HF rubber hose off of mine and replaced it with a softer, more cold-friendly one I got on clearance from TSC- SWMBO loves to use it now.
I got the 50 foot hose on mine and it is a very flexible red rubber. I have had it about a year and no problems.