Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,142  
Nice @PJ.. I've been eyeing one for awhile now. Looking at it I think I'll pull the trigger. Have a deck to redo this summer..

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,143  
That's what we have planned, too ... except ours is a new build. Good luck with yours.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,145  
Wife actually put it together while I was at work earlier this week. I had a chance to check it out a bit last night, and it's much sturdier and stouter than I had anticipated. I guess we'll see how it holds up over time, but initial impression is very favorable.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,147  
Wife actually put it together while I was at work earlier this week. I had a chance to check it out a bit last night, and it's much sturdier and stouter than I had anticipated. I guess we'll see how it holds up over time, but initial impression is very favorable.

I’ve had one for about a year. It’s worked great.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,150  
Home Depot rents the Wacker model for $83/day or $332/wk.

I've got 5 little projects in mind, so renting -vs- buying would probably be a wash.

I'd come out ahead if I used it any after that, but not sure when that would be and not too excited about storing it in the garage long-term or trying to sell it on Craigslist.

Unless it's for work, I'd just rent one.. But for the price you really can go wrong.